Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It was an excellent animation. 9/10. I knew it was going to be good but not this good. I am finally sold on Miles as the ultimate Spider-Man as much as Peter Parker.
    this is not a spoiler thread is it?

Was going to watch Aquaman, but apparently it's out tomorrow, so saw this instead. Wow, was not expecting it to be as great as it was! Sony's Spider-Man cinematic universe ambitions outside the Marvel Studios deal might not be so bad if they go all in on expanding this animated Spider-Verse. Wouldn't mind a few sequels/spin-offs/whatever focusing on the solo adventures of some of the other Spider-People in this one (especially Peni Parker and her robot, for so few short scenes I loved her! She in any of the comics?).

Grabbed a souvenir cup before the movie started with Spider-Noir as the lid. Think there were five lids available but I only saw 3 including Peter Parker and Miles.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Was going to watch Aquaman, but apparently it's out tomorrow, so saw this instead. Wow, was not expecting it to be as great as it was! Sony's Spider-Man cinematic universe ambitions outside the Marvel Studios deal might not be so bad if they go all in on expanding this animated Spider-Verse. Wouldn't mind a few sequels/spin-offs/whatever focusing on the solo adventures of some of the other Spider-People in this one (especially Peni Parker and her robot, for so few short scenes I loved her! She in any of the comics?).

Grabbed a souvenir cup before the movie started with Spider-Noir as the lid. Think there were five lids available but I only saw 3 including Peter Parker and Miles.
    Edge of Spider-Verse #5 and Edge of Spider-Geddon #2. I should warn you, though; the movie version of Peni is very different from the original comic version of her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.