Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default DCEU Aquaman vs MCU Drax

Jason Mamoa vs Dave Batista
    No BFR and No Weapons
    Who Wins?

drax gets wrecked.

He pretty much has no feats worth a ****. Only thing he has done worth a crap is beat up Koruth.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The super arrow can hit his skin but not go all the way through. That’s a damn good feat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    The super arrow can hit his skin but not go all the way through. That’s a damn good feat.
    It was shot by an inexperienced dude who did it on accident

Doesn't compare to Yondu doing it at all.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

He crashed into dozens of trees and laughed it off when the GOTG crashed their ship prior to meeting Ego. His blunt force durability is pretty high.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    He crashed into dozens of trees and laughed it off when the GOTG crashed their ship prior to meeting Ego. His blunt force durability is pretty high.
    He was wearing a suit

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    He was wearing a suit
    That suit was just so he did not die in space from lack of air/heat robbing.

Seriously.

He was wearing a suit
    You can actually observe the suit igniting and burning off of him when they hit atmosphere. Hitting the trees was legit just him.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

It was shot by an inexperienced dude who did it on accident

Doesn't compare to Yondu doing it at all.
    I do agree with this though.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

He was wearing a suit
    At first, he was. I just watched the scene. By the time the ship comes to a halt, he has no suit. He's all like, "Yesss!" as he gets up. No more suit. I assumed the mechanism broke during one of the dozens of impacts he sustained. Besides, it's not like it was a vibranium skin -- I also assumed those suits were designed for heat, air pressure, and breathing, not blunt force protection.

But I totally get what you are saying -- if he can laugh this off, he ought to be able to laugh off a few punches from Pre-stone Ronan in the first movie, and Drax got his ass kicked. His durability showings are inconsistent.
    Last edited by hulahulk; 12-16-2018 at 12:55 PM.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Aquaman seems way way more physically impressive.

Aquaman goes through buildings, gets thrown into a stone obelisk that shatters and is still unphased. That's beyond Drax' crashing into trees feat.

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    At first, he was. I just watched the scene. By the time the ship comes to a halt, he has no suit. He's all like, "Yesss!" as he gets up. No more suit. I assumed the mechanism broke during one of the dozens of impacts he sustained. Besides, it's not like it was a vibranium skin -- I also assumed those suits were designed for heat, air pressure, and breathing, not blunt force protection.

But I totally get what you are saying -- if he can laugh this off, he ought to be able to laugh off a few punches from Pre-stone Ronan in the first movie, and Drax got his ass kicked. His durability showings are inconsistent.
    Drax was drunk when he fought Ronan. That can and does have a huge impact on endurance/durability, if you're more one type of drunk than another. It's a shame Ronan did get any real strength feats. His best is his casual hit of drax some 50 feet hard enough to dent a thickunknown space metal door. That feels kind of comparable to Valkyrie casually one arm tossing a dude hundreds if feet.

Even just based on Justice League id say drax loses though. Aquaman is more skilled with his weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Aquaman seems way way more physically impressive.

Aquaman goes through buildings, gets thrown into a stone obelisk that shatters and is still unphased. That's beyond Drax' crashing into trees feat.
    We've been over this exact argument. Smacking your face through a few inches of concrete at less than terminal velocity while using a meat shield is wildly below being litvon fire from reentry then pin balled through trees at hundreds (thousands?) of mph.

Even that stone obelisk feat has an asterisk as the pieces of shattered stone don't sink like stone. They gently drift through the water as though they were something far less dense than stone.

As I mentioned the last time this came up, you should instead focus on the TWO occasions Arthur took a point blank bladed edge strike from Steppenwolfs axe and seemed fine
    - big_adventure

in the movie, he took a point blank shot from a grenade launcher i think it was and got back up (slowly but once he got up he was fine).

he was bullet proof, edged nomral weapons broke when hitting him.

Also got up from being hit by a colossal sea monster thing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    We've been over this exact argument. Smacking your face through a few inches of concrete at less than terminal velocity while using a meat shield is wildly below being litvon fire from reentry then pin balled through trees at hundreds (thousands?) of mph.

Even that stone obelisk feat has an asterisk as the pieces of shattered stone don't sink like stone. They gently drift through the water as though they were something far less dense than stone.

As I mentioned the last time this came up, you should instead focus on the TWO occasions Arthur took a point blank bladed edge strike from Steppenwolfs axe and seemed fine
    What about him tanking Black Manta's eye beams? I mean the gun they were made from busted a hill off in the distance, and all Arthur got from them were some burns.