Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Found the Interview- its from DC Nation
    DCF39DF1-027F-4F31-B47C-B5C58D44298B.jpg
    My Guess the Mystery Character he memtions for #1000 is the Arkham Knight but before that he coices Plans for Nightwing, Damian and Alfred
    Last edited by Denirac; 12-18-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

What is that, an interview for ants!

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    What is that, an interview for ants!
    Sorry, on mobile Hard to upload the right size, Will Add the text in a second
    8D9C5586-C20A-4DE1-AF0D-E831E4DF00DB.jpg
    E36E11E4-DC82-429B-AD48-AC5660DA096F.jpg
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

When will this nightmare stop

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    He is wearing his old Pre New52 Nightwing costume with the arm and finger stripes. I think it was mainly just Lee doing a call back to his Hush story arc.

Tomasi said he had plans to use Nightwing and Damian in his run in an interview he did a while back, but he didn't say anything about Nightwing beyond that. So it might be set after #1000 or whenever.
    I'm grateful for anything positive I can get these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    yeah, gotta say this sounds more like "yeah, I'll be using batfamily characters like uhhh...Dick and Damian or whoever.“

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    yeah, gotta say this sounds more like "yeah, I'll be using batfamily characters like uhhh...Dick and Damian or whoever.“
    Still sounds better than, "Tim Drake is God!!!!"

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Sounds like it’s gonna be awhile before Dick shows up in Detetcive comics

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Still sounds better than, "Tim Drake is God!!!!"
    Yeah, I just mean it doesn't sound to me like Tomasi has any plans for Nightwing specifically. Just a vague and general desire to use Batfamily characters.

March still has him as Ric so I think his appearance will be a flashback. The March issue + another lost writer who was going to Takeover for the current team I don’t think Dick Grayson will return until June the earliest since it’s back to monthly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    March still has him as Ric so I think his appearance will be a flashback. The March issue + another lost writer who was going to Takeover for the current team I don’t think Dick Grayson will return until June the earliest since it’s back to monthly.
    I think Didio will string this amnesiac homeless wino thing out for as long as possible. Nothing says Fek Yew like sleeping in an alley.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I'm ignoring all this craps, hope you have stopped buying this title too. Stop giving them our money is the only way they could understand.

Really ridiculous how they stopped Grayson to bring back Dick into Nightwing just to turn him into... Ric?!?!
    Only for this kind of choice would it be worth to be fired or downgraded.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I'm ignoring all this craps, hope you have stopped buying this title too. Stop giving them our money is the only way they could understand.

Really ridiculous how they stopped Grayson to bring back Dick into Nightwing just to turn him into... Ric?!?!
    Only for this kind of choice would it be worth to be fired or downgraded.
    You've got me seriously considering just that. I don't enjoy having hot poopy dropped on my head while DC is laughing at us, and it's wearing thin.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    You've got me seriously considering just that. I don't enjoy having hot poopy dropped on my head while DC is laughing at us, and it's wearing thin.
    Considering how vocal you are about the Ric thing, I'm honestly surprised that you're still buying the book.