Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I for one obviously hate myself, lol. Which is why I’m still buying.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Considering how vocal you are about the Ric thing, I'm honestly surprised that you're still buying the book.
    It's getting difficult, and I confess to being on the brink--now that it's plain Ric is here to stay for the next year or so--or until the book is cancelled. I don't think I can take a lot more of this.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It's getting difficult, and I confess to being on the brink--now that it's plain Ric is here to stay for the next year or so--or until the book is cancelled. I don't think I can take a lot more of this.
    So don’t. Save yourself some money and hassle by not buying it until Dick inevitably comes back

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    So don’t. Save yourself some money and hassle by not buying it until Dick inevitably comes back
    I'm not so sure that's inevitable; DC (that is, Didio) seems perfectly happy with this continuing. Sent my shop an e-mail about an hour ago to take Nightwing off my pull list. I've lived in this town 29 years, done business at the same shop, and this is the first time Nightwing hasn't been on my pull list--first time in over 60 years I've refrained from any and all things Dick Grayson. Made no such pledge about "Ric Grayson." Sad it's come to this.

There is also the fact Dick Grayson’s return will be a small story or handled by another book with him wearing a slightly different version of his suit with the same domino mask because nothing that happened to him is really worth anything. The Nostalgia Of a pinstriped Suit will fool most fans. If Dick Grayson doesn’t upgrade to a Lightray Type headgear then I will never return to Nightwing because it’s just a matter of time until he is once again a damsel/worfed/victim for a Batman or JL Story + Barabara & their annoying relationship

i think it's time for Nightwing to evolve as a character, in name and uniform. I like Nightwing but getting shot in the head should wake him up to the fact that he needs to cover his head. having a helmet , cowl or hood doesn't matter just as long as he changes. Nightwing is to smart not to see that. Nightwing needs a course change for his superhero actions as well. He is not Batman, he just been trained by him. He should have a sidekick of his own by now, He is the Greats Sidekick in DC. He gathered the sidekicks from all over DC to make the Teen Titans. I think it's time to he starts training someone to take up his mantle. It's time to show Nightwing on the same level as Batman, not his former sidekick.

All That said, grayson needs a job that will help him become the hero he should have been by now. Grayson has a background in the police force, secret agent, escape artist, martial arts, engineering, computer hacker, strategist.

His secret agent life did work well for him, I would have him have him created a small business that would help his and the Bat family. I would have him make a military gear, software and vehicles . He has lived the life of a super hero and he would know what they would need. This could be a front to upgrade other heroes as well.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

BANNED

Dick has such great hair--he shouldn't cover it up with a cowl or something. Just put an adamantium plate in his skull or something.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Dick has such great hair--he shouldn't cover it up with a cowl or something. Just put an adamantium plate in his skull or something.
    A Lightray headgear would show his hair

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    A Lightray headgear would show his hair
    Then he's got all this clunky metal around his head and he needs his reflexes and speed. A talented sniper could get any of the Bat-Family at any time, just aim somewhere else. Maybe a headsock like Gambit?