Super Moderator

Default SDCC LIVE: Marvel Comics' 75th and Daredevil's 50th

Mark Waid, Dan Slott and Joe Quesada discuss the 75th anniversary of Marvel and the 50th anniversary of Daredevil on Sunday at Comic-Con.

Full article here.

That Land cover.. Hawkeye & Widow's face..

This panel seemed boring

Maybe a bit unrealistic but I was hoping they'd announce who Rosario Dawson was playing at some point this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Maybe a bit unrealistic but I was hoping they'd announce who Rosario Dawson was playing at some point this weekend.
    Still hoping for Elektra huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil is Legend View Post
    Still hoping for Elektra huh?
    Not sure, really. Just want to know which character, and why they feel the need to be so secretive.

trente-et-un/treize responsarbre's Avatar

Yeah, I did wish they'd say a little bit more about the Daredevil show beyond how great it is and what the tone is like. Like, we get it already, it's going to be grittier than a Frank Miller wet dream. Maybe it's since Netflix doesn't seem to do as much press circuit stuff for its shows anyways.

Man! I hate that Land cover, it's offensive and poorly drawn and traced as usual with Land.

That cover. Lawl.

Also, persecution complex.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trevel8182 View Post
    Man! I hate that Land cover, it's offensive and poorly drawn and traced as usual with Land.
    I can understand if you don't like Land's artwork, but what could possibly have offended you about that pic? And what kind of a weeping little girl whines out loud about getting offended by a comic book drawing? Geez.

BANNED

Who could've thunk ten years ago that an official Marvel 75th anniversary print/artwork/whatever would feature Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon and Groot but no Wolverine? Or any X-men or Fantastic Four member for that matter? Nutty.

Amazing Member

A few sites are reporting that Quesada stated that the Daredevil series would debut in May 2015. I was at this panel, but I don't recall them ever revealing that info.

I hope they move Hell's Kitchen. DD beating up Turk in a Bubba Gump Shrimp or a Lids does not have the same impact as the bars of the old days.

All-New Member

I'm not really much of a "Tumblr" guy so I don't really have a problem with Land's cover. Actually, at first I thought it was a Mark Bagley piece.