So many unlimited possibilities (though hopefully pulled off well and told and characters done well also with a level of seriousness or opening to the new).

Due to my imagination and constantly thinking of Multiverse, possibilities for changes, and even some inspirations for far off ideas and questions plus I being a fan of many characters including not just characters from 616 but also many Gwens of the Multiverse, MJs of the Multiverse, the growth and character development of the Venom Symbiote (till he/it died for now) many possibilities ran in my head. Some forgotten while others continued.

Unable to have the time to write down all my own 'What If's nor the full plot and charazations and deviopents and inspirations I'll post a few and why maybe:

What If: (Many on the 'Gwen' side of things first)
'The symbiote learned 'selflessness and mercy' while shortly with Peter' OR 'On another Earth: Gwen Stacy: species: human? '

Inspirations: I saw and heard that nickname 'Gwenom' after Spider-Gwen and my mind took that and started to truly fuse the two into a new possibility and individual character. Not two beings but one. It then was further enhanced after the recent Vemon run and 'Rex' character in that series. Often how many wrote and presented the symbite as a 'scorned lover' my mind went into the shapeshifting possibilities and taking out the scorned part. Then I went into how things came to be and another question of 'does she know herself' and other questions of 'self identity'. Then how characters play off and that Earth present and how my own hopes and would enjoy reading came in and how each comes to be. How is it told? Finally some storylines in my head for this Earth characters presented beyond a single issue but a run.
plus
“Selfless service alone gives the needed strength and courage to awaken the sleeping humanity in one’s heart.” Sai Baba

Another What If in my head inspired by more of the X-Universe and those variant Gwen covers (plus where it might head afterwards:
'What if: a Age of Apocalypse Earth Donald Blake and Gwen Stacy journeyed to Mjolnir's hiding place?'

Another 'What IF' idea is based on more towards the 'What IF' the writers was green lit the original ideas before executes change or forced to change.

Such as: WHAT IF the original woman character who was meant to have the symbiote and fight Peter was green lit before Eddie had to be made instead?
What IF: Sins Past followed what they writer wanted with those two BEING Peter's and Gwen's kids (no Norman)
Inspirations: Overall a series of What Ifs based on what writers planned and wanted to make originally before changes were forced by higher ups or other factors outside of their control. Seeing the imagination of creators and a sample of what could of been. Plus my own curiosities.