Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

What if five teenagers with attitude, Peter Parker, Cindy Moon, Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Flash Thompson all were bitten by a dying radioactive spider with the mind of an alien attempting to prepare Earth with champions to protect it from the coming invasion of the evil Goblin alien race and the Earth general of their galactic empire, Norman Osborn?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    What if five teenagers with attitude, Peter Parker, Cindy Moon, Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Flash Thompson all were bitten by a dying radioactive spider with the mind of an alien attempting to prepare Earth with champions to protect it from the coming invasion of the evil Goblin alien race and the Earth general of their galactic empire, Norman Osborn?
    Trying to make a Spider-Sentai idea?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Trying to make a Spider-Sentai idea?
    If so, I like it. Considering that without Spider-Man's tokusatsu series back in the 1970s, we wouldn't have Super Sentai as we know it now, much less its American adaptation Power Rangers, I'm all for bringing that back full-circle. Could even use one of the Japanese Spider-Men (Yu Komori from the 70s manga, Takuya Yamashiro from the 70s toku series, Sho Amano from the 2000s manga Spider-Man J, or even Izumi from Spider-Man Fairy Tales) as the Sixth Ranger.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If so, I like it. Considering that without Spider-Man's tokusatsu series back in the 1970s, we wouldn't have Super Sentai as we know it now, much less its American adaptation Power Rangers, I'm all for bringing that back full-circle. Could even use one of the Japanese Spider-Men (Yu Komori from the 70s manga, Takuya Yamashiro from the 70s toku series, Sho Amano from the 2000s manga Spider-Man J, or even Izumi from Spider-Man Fairy Tales) as the Sixth Ranger.
    Spider-Red!-Peter Parker
    Spider-Green!-Flash Thompson
    Spider-Blue!-Betty Brant
    Spider-Yellow!-John. J. Jameson
    Spider-Pink!-Liz Allan

妖獣戦隊ゴースパイダー!!!
    Strange Beast Squadron Go-Spider!!!

What if Six armed Spider-man joined the X-men? He was pretty chummy with them during that issue and i would love to see a follow up.

Mighty Member

What if the Green Goblin succeeded in becoming a crime lord? (Gob father of crime?)

What if John Jameson remained a superhero? (The spores didn’t affect his brain chemistry)

Astonishing Member

I know the spiders need to have different powers to avoid being just "clones", but...

What If... Spider-Woman's powers would be more similar to Spider-Man's? (Just imagine if Jessica would have Spider-Sense).

[QUOTE=LordUltimus;4085215]In the grand tradition of Marvel's What If series, create your own premises for Spider related What Ifs. Feel free to go into detail or fill out details of other posts!

My most cherished wish would be: What if Norman Osborne had stayed dead after he died fighting Spider-Man in Spider-Man #122.

Sandy Hausler
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

[QUOTE=Sandy Hausler;4319433]
    Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    In the grand tradition of Marvel's What If series, create your own premises for Spider related What Ifs. Feel free to go into detail or fill out details of other posts!

My most cherished wish would be: What if Norman Osborne had stayed dead after he died fighting Spider in Spider-Man #122.

Sandy Hausler
    then who would be Iron Patriot? Fisk wasn't fitting his husky behind in that armor.

[QUOTE=Michael Watkins;4319450]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post

then who would be Iron Patriot? Fisk wasn't fitting his husky behind in that armor.
    Maybe Frederick Foswell?

What if the government had chosen Otto Octavius to lead the Thunderbolts?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Another interesting idea, thanks for sharing.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Probably this was already said, but: What If Spider-Man wouldn't have lost Parker Industries?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I would prefer “What if the Superior Six actually wanted to be good guys?”

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    In the grand tradition of Marvel's What If series, create your own premises for Spider related What Ifs. Feel free to go into detail or fill out details of other posts!

My most cherished wish would be: What if Norman Osborne had stayed dead after he died fighting Spider-Man in Spider-Man #122.

Sandy Hausler
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

There would be no Dark Reign and no Iron Patriot villain but if either Iron Man or the government created Iron Patriot then I guess either Flash Thompson, Bucky, or War machine would be chosen to wear the suit.