Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Remember when Vulture drained the life energy out of Peter and made Peter an old man?

What if Peter never regained his youth?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Remember when Vulture drained the life energy out of Peter and made Peter an old man?

What if Peter never regained his youth?
    Did he ever do that in the comics, or was it just the 90s animated series appearance?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Did he ever do that in the comics, or was it just the 90s animated series appearance?
    I know there was a comic based on that but I don’t know of any main universe appearances.

I actually don't remember it in the cartoon... I ONLY remember the comic. But yeah it happened pre-clone war when he was dealing with the return of his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I actually don't remember it in the cartoon... I ONLY remember the comic. But yeah it happened pre-clone war when he was dealing with the return of his parents.

Thanks. In the 90s cartoon, it happened in the second season finale, titled "Shriek of the Vulture" and "The Final Nightmare."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Excellent idea. I love conspiracy theories.
    I wish we could have a No Face crossover to do this idea.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks. In the 90s cartoon, it happened in the second season finale, titled "Shriek of the Vulture" and "The Final Nightmare."
    Indeed, but the good thing is that, Vulture made Spider-Man a favor. Because back in that moment, Spidey was suffering a mutagenic illness as a side effect of the accident that gave him his powers. This illness caused him to mutate into Man-Spider if he didn't receive Neogenic treatments from Dr Curt Connors every 24 hours. Then, when the Vulture absorbed Spidey's youth, it also absorbed his mutagenic illness by accident, making the Vulture to become the Man-Spider when less expected. Then, when he tried to transfer the illness back to Spider-Man, it backfired; Spidey recovered his youth and the Vulture stayed as Man-Spider.

Something weird happened after that, something that it was never really explained. Somehow, the illness adapted itself to Vulture's DNA, causing the Vulture no longer becomes Man-Spider. But instead, he continuosly changed between his young and old forms. Then, after absorbing Silvermane's youth (who by that time was turned into a baby) in his old form, he kept his young form permanently; while Silvermane returned to his original old man's self.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Indeed, but the good thing is that, Vulture made Spider-Man a favor. Because back in that moment, Spidey was suffering a mutagenic illness as a side effect of the accident that gave him his powers. This illness caused him to mutate into Man-Spider if he didn't receive Neogenic treatments from Dr Curt Connors every 24 hours. Then, when the Vulture absorbed Spidey's youth, it also absorbed his mutagenic illness by accident, making the Vulture to become the Man-Spider when less expected. Then, when he tried to transfer the illness back to Spider-Man, it backfired; Spidey recovered his youth and the Vulture stayed as Man-Spider.

Something weird happened after that, something that it was never really explained. Somehow, the illness adapted itself to Vulture's DNA, causing the Vulture no longer becomes Man-Spider. But instead, he continuosly changed between his young and old forms. Then, after absorbing Silvermane's youth (who by that time was turned into a baby) in his old form, he kept his young form permanently; while Silvermane returned to his original old man's self.
    Hmm, I remember that. Fun times.

What if Miles' Uncle Aaron killed Uncle Ben?

What if The Kingpin paid Spider-Man to be his bodyguard?

What if the Sinister Six were Peter's ex-girlfriends?

Spectacular Member

What if J. Jonah Jameson recognized Spider-Man for the hero that he is instead of launching a smear campaign against him?

What if Peter Parker, Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy, Cindy Moon and Anya Corazon were all bitten by radioactive spiders at the same field trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    What if the Sinister Six were Peter's ex-girlfriends?
    This one is a goldmine, Marvel!

one a day unlike any other

teenage peter parker is bitten by a radioactive juggalo
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

What if the radioactive spider bit the burglar that shot Uncle Ben?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    What if the radioactive spider bit the burglar that shot Uncle Ben?
    Now that's thinking outside the box. I love a good redemption story and this concept screams for such a development.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

I have an interesting one:

What If... Silk would have never been kept in Ezekiel's bunker? What if she kept living her life as usual?