Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Question

Here is a rather unlikely possibility, because the artifact involved belonged to a museum, but still a fun one to contemplate. -

What If Mary Jane kept Red Sonya's sword?
    Last edited by Celgress; 03-26-2019 at 07:18 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Here is a rather unlikely possibility, because the artifact involved belonged to a museum, but still a fun one to contemplate. -

I would love this series!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Same here. That would be an excellent series, but that would require Marvel having the rights to Red Sonja back.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Me too. Especially if Claremont & Byrne were the creative team.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Same here. That would be an excellent series, but that would require Marvel having the rights to Red Sonja back.
    Unfortunately, this will likely not happen for a long time if ever.

Question (everyone) - If I try to write such a fanfiction series (I just may do so due to the restrictions keeping such an official project from happening) which encounter should MJ keep the sword from - the first Spider-Man/Red Sonya team up or the second team up?

What If? Spider-Man returned to where he was before Brand New Day. Everybody has forgotten Peter was in Civil War 2006, and he, MJ, and Aunt May were living as usual. That’s what I’d like to see. Since ANAD started after Secret Wars 2015, creators can do whatever they want now. Why not this? We haven’t had Peter and MJ interact as a married couple for so long. MJ has had skills added to her resume’ from her time as Stark Industries CO, and Mary Jane has been dealing with super villains her whole life. Maybe some “Rescue” armor would help to. You’d certainly need a safe-house for May and MJ if creeps find them. Sort of like Maria Hill and Black Widow teamup in Iron Man before “Siege”.
    Last edited by jackolover; 04-02-2019 at 03:03 PM.

Astonishing Member

What if Pete saved Gwen that awful day, had to kill Norman in the process, then retired. In this imagining I have Pete marrying Gwen and re locating( along with May) far away from any of the major Superhuman activity Hubs. I think the impact of other Heroes having to pick up the slack and dealing with Pete's rogue gallery would be substansial. Hilarity and tragedy could well ensue I reckon.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-03-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    What if Pete saved Gwen that awful day, had to kill Norman in the process, then retired. I this imagining I have Pete marrying Gwen and re locating( along with May) far away from any of the major Superhuman activity Hubs. I think the impact of other Heroes having to pick up the slack and dealing with Pete's rogue gallery would be sibstansial. Hilarity and tragedy could well ensue I reckon.
    I think that was in “What If... Peter became the Punisher”

On the Punisher tack, what if Spider-Man met the Punisher a little bit earlier?

Basically, it would feature a Peter Parker who just buried Gwen Stacy encountering the Punisher, and deciding there's something to his views on killing criminals.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    On the Punisher tack, what if Spider-Man met the Punisher a little bit earlier?

Basically, it would feature a Peter Parker who just buried Gwen Stacy encountering the Punisher, and deciding there's something to his views on killing criminals.
    Another great idea with potentially fascinating repercussions for Spider-Man, Punisher and the entire Marvel Universe.

Here is another one I just thought of -

What if Otto during his time as Peter had been tutored by someone other than Anna Maria Marconi?

Mighty Member

What if the radiation made the spider super intelligent and it became a hero?

Astonishing Member

Well, I have one: "What If...? Spider Island".

"What If... Mary Jane would have kept her spider-powers from Spider-Island?"

I'm very interested in this. Maybe MJ could have stopped Doc Ock from becoming "The Superior Spider-Man", have an important role during Spider-Verse and several other arcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    ..."What If... Mary Jane would have kept her spider-powers from Spider-Island?"....
    This seems to be a very popular What If. Over the years I have seen many people float the idea. I'm surprised Marvel has yet to do such an alternate universe.

What if Peter was older then his Aunt May and was raising her?

All-New Member

What if Ben Reilly really was the real deal and Peter really was the clone?

What if that little part of Peter did not survive Superior Spider-man

What if Peter would have rejected Mephisto's offer in OMD