Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 136
  1. #121
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    4,522

    Default

    What if five teenagers with attitude, Peter Parker, Cindy Moon, Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Flash Thompson all were bitten by a dying radioactive spider with the mind of an alien attempting to prepare Earth with champions to protect it from the coming invasion of the evil Goblin alien race and the Earth general of their galactic empire, Norman Osborn?
    heroine addict we love you come back

  2. #122
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    What if five teenagers with attitude, Peter Parker, Cindy Moon, Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Flash Thompson all were bitten by a dying radioactive spider with the mind of an alien attempting to prepare Earth with champions to protect it from the coming invasion of the evil Goblin alien race and the Earth general of their galactic empire, Norman Osborn?
    Trying to make a Spider-Sentai idea?

  3. #123
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    6,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    What if five teenagers with attitude, Peter Parker, Cindy Moon, Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales, and Flash Thompson all were bitten by a dying radioactive spider with the mind of an alien attempting to prepare Earth with champions to protect it from the coming invasion of the evil Goblin alien race and the Earth general of their galactic empire, Norman Osborn?
    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Trying to make a Spider-Sentai idea?
    If so, I like it. Considering that without Spider-Man's tokusatsu series back in the 1970s, we wouldn't have Super Sentai as we know it now, much less its American adaptation Power Rangers, I'm all for bringing that back full-circle. Could even use one of the Japanese Spider-Men (Yu Komori from the 70s manga, Takuya Yamashiro from the 70s toku series, Sho Amano from the 2000s manga Spider-Man J, or even Izumi from Spider-Man Fairy Tales) as the Sixth Ranger.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  4. #124
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    If so, I like it. Considering that without Spider-Man's tokusatsu series back in the 1970s, we wouldn't have Super Sentai as we know it now, much less its American adaptation Power Rangers, I'm all for bringing that back full-circle. Could even use one of the Japanese Spider-Men (Yu Komori from the 70s manga, Takuya Yamashiro from the 70s toku series, Sho Amano from the 2000s manga Spider-Man J, or even Izumi from Spider-Man Fairy Tales) as the Sixth Ranger.
    Spider-Red!-Peter Parker
    Spider-Green!-Flash Thompson
    Spider-Blue!-Betty Brant
    Spider-Yellow!-John. J. Jameson
    Spider-Pink!-Liz Allan

    妖獣戦隊ゴースパイダー!!!
    Strange Beast Squadron Go-Spider!!!

  5. #125
    Incredible Member Hulkout42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    889

    Default

    What if Six armed Spider-man joined the X-men? He was pretty chummy with them during that issue and i would love to see a follow up.

  6. #126
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    302

    Default

    What if the Green Goblin succeeded in becoming a crime lord? (Gob father of crime?)

    What if John Jameson remained a superhero? (The spores didn’t affect his brain chemistry)

  7. #127
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    953

    Default

    I know the spiders need to have different powers to avoid being just "clones", but...

    What If... Spider-Woman's powers would be more similar to Spider-Man's? (Just imagine if Jessica would have Spider-Sense).

  8. #128

    Default

    [QUOTE=LordUltimus;4085215]In the grand tradition of Marvel's What If series, create your own premises for Spider related What Ifs. Feel free to go into detail or fill out details of other posts!

    My most cherished wish would be: What if Norman Osborne had stayed dead after he died fighting Spider-Man in Spider-Man #122.

    Sandy Hausler
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with those two other guys)
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  9. #129

    Default

    [QUOTE=Sandy Hausler;4319433]
    Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    In the grand tradition of Marvel's What If series, create your own premises for Spider related What Ifs. Feel free to go into detail or fill out details of other posts!

    My most cherished wish would be: What if Norman Osborne had stayed dead after he died fighting Spider in Spider-Man #122.

    Sandy Hausler
    then who would be Iron Patriot? Fisk wasn't fitting his husky behind in that armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    I thought I couldn't love Steve Rogers any more than I already do, but here he is, eating pizza with a fork, just like I do (the only correct way to eat pizza

  10. #130
    Incredible Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    838

    Default

    [QUOTE=Michael Watkins;4319450]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post

    then who would be Iron Patriot? Fisk wasn't fitting his husky behind in that armor.
    Maybe Frederick Foswell?

  11. #131
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    What if the government had chosen Otto Octavius to lead the Thunderbolts?

  12. #132
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    What if the government had chosen Otto Octavius to lead the Thunderbolts?
    Another interesting idea, thanks for sharing.
    "I'm sorry, but your story isn't adding up. I think your religion is a lie to keep my mouth shut."

  13. #133
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    953

    Default

    Probably this was already said, but: What If Spider-Man wouldn't have lost Parker Industries?

  14. #134
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    What if the government had chosen Otto Octavius to lead the Thunderbolts?
    I would prefer “What if the Superior Six actually wanted to be good guys?”

  15. #135
    Astonishing Member Mutant God's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    In the grand tradition of Marvel's What If series, create your own premises for Spider related What Ifs. Feel free to go into detail or fill out details of other posts!

    My most cherished wish would be: What if Norman Osborne had stayed dead after he died fighting Spider-Man in Spider-Man #122.

    Sandy Hausler
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

    then who would be Iron Patriot? Fisk wasn't fitting his husky behind in that armor.
    There would be no Dark Reign and no Iron Patriot villain but if either Iron Man or the government created Iron Patriot then I guess either Flash Thompson, Bucky, or War machine would be chosen to wear the suit.
    Skeeter: Hey time traveling O5 members of the X-Men We don't take kindly to people who create a time paradox around here!

    Bartender: Now calm down Skeeter they aint hurtin nobody.

    Skeeter: No! I wanna know som'in from the "O5" How come you cant go back to your own timeline in the first place and how come when Reed Richards "fixed" the universe you wasnt put back and how come the changes that happn to you dont happn to your present day selves?

    Bartender: Skeeter I dont want trouble

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •