Default Where Is Aurora?

I always enjoy seeing Northstar on an X team, but I miss Aurora! What has she been up to?
    I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her on a team, maybe an Avengers off-shoot? (I still think the Unity squad concept is a good one....humans, mutants, Inhumas, reps from various teams, etc.).

Last I saw she was working with Carol's Alpha Flight, but that was a while ago.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Last I saw she was working with Carol's Alpha Flight, but that was a while ago.
    This. I'm surprised she wasn't included in the team's appearance in Immortal Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    This. I'm surprised she wasn't included in the team's appearance in Immortal Hulk.
    The last crew to actually write her as part of Carol's Alpha Flight were Christos and Ruth Gage back when CW2 was going on. Stohl traded her away to NASA off-panel, and I don't think she's been seen since.

I miss Jeanne-Marie.

aurora.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The last crew to actually write her as part of Carol's Alpha Flight were Christos and Ruth Gage back when CW2 was going on. Stohl traded her away to NASA off-panel, and I don't think she's been seen since.
    That explains why the book only had Puck and those forgettable nobodies when I picked it up during CWII.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Or in Champions, yeah.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I’ll do you one better...WHY is aurora?

Couldn’t resist, sorry.