Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The New X-men. Fed up with being treated as kids, Armor encourages a bunch of the students to leave the school with her with plans to lead their own way. She is joined by Rocklside, Anole, Mercury, Surge, Glob, Shark Girl, Nature Girl, Eyeboy, Pixie and many other young mutants. Not soon as the bus pulls away, it explodes, killing all present but Armor whom ends up feeling like the biggest sh-t head
    Lmao! I like some of the New Xmen but this killed me

As far as core characters go:
    Jean grey
    Angel
    Iceman
    I wouldn't kill them off but I would write them out the book

Honorable mentions:
    Kitty Pryde
    Havok
    Polaris

Mighty Member

Since no one made this joke yet: Half. Perfectly balanced as all things should be.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I would kill most of the students. It's better than just being glorified wallpapers

BANNED

Kill everyone. Start over with U-Go Girl, Doop, Maggott, Artie and Leech.

Storm could use a good ol dirt nap. Even better if it is done with some ridiculous plot induced stupidity.

I'm shocked more people aren't saying kitty pryde! But yeah, have another bullet head towards earth for kitty to go on hiatus for a while.

Glob can go melt into Oblivion.

I'ts funny how many of you aren't really killing anyone, but really just sending characters on vacation to Limbo.

Who do you KILL, as in never, ever see again?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Mystique for her villain sueness. Plus if that's the only way to keep Creed away from her, then kill her again. And let it be an embarrassing defeat. In fact, have her work with Creed, then have him betray her & gut her like he did in X-factor, the chop her into pieces, place her in some boxes and drop her in the ocean.

Wolverine. To make up for all the years of improper jobbing, I also want Sabretooth to violently gut wolverine. Then have him get a hold of the M. Blde, and have him decapitate Logan, very slowly. lol Then have him travel to Hell and murder him there too.

Deaths that would be poetic justice, as Sabretooth has been their clown for far too long.

Then work down through the Wolverine line.

Kill Gabby, Laura, and Daken too. And let them STAY DEAD!!!! Haven't thought of ways for them to go yet

I remove all the old caste. Forever.

Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Angel, Beast, Polaris, Havok, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Shadowcat, Rachel, Rogue, Gambit, Psylocke, Dazzler, Cable, Prof X.
    And also Kid Omega because I hate his guts.

If villains count:
    Sabretooh, Mystique, Sebastian Shaw, Apocalypse, Omega Red, Blob and Lady Deathstrike

BANNED

Wolver-fuckin-rine!!! Permanently!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Why would anybody kill Wolverine permanently?
    He is like the biggest sales magnet on the x-men. He helps to sell less popular characters and gives the books with these a chance to last. that can only be good, is not like gets all the attention he usually does his things on his solo and support the x-teams.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Sage. Sage. Sage. And more Sage.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Ink. Nothing too big, maybe just a causality of a giant X-Men fight.

Beast. But it definitely needs to tie into the "Trial of Hank McCoy" that Tempus brought up in #600. Since the X-Office is into the whole 'repeating storylines' thing, he could go out like Piotr and saving the mutant race by stopping the spread of the mutant vaccine but sacrificing himself.

Havok. Let him go out like the martyr he wants to be so bad. Or at least if he doesn't die, permanently strip him of his mutant powers so he can go live as a flatscan and get that dissertation.

Strong Guy. Guido's life force is rapidly depleting as a result of the TO virus and its effect on his heart.

Bartender!Madrox. Slipstream. Thornn. Mesmero. Eye Boy. The new X-Cutioner breaks out and kills off a bunch of mutants, then he and Maverick strike each other with killing blows.

Kitty Pryde. She sees that after Age of X-Man, she's getting a solo title co-written by G*ggenheim, Ellis, and Bendis, so Poccy gives her a mercy kill,

Crosta. Didn't the Celestial crush Atlantis? There could be some neat development between Namor and the X-Men after his death.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Ink. Nothing too big, maybe just a causality of a giant X-Men fight.
    Yes, I had completely forgotten that he existed. He needs to die in the background of an unremarkable fight scene, and have it not even be acknowledged by anyone important.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why would anybody kill Wolverine permanently?
    He is like the biggest sales magnet on the x-men. He helps to sell less popular characters and gives the books with these a chance to last. that can only be good, is not like gets all the attention he usually does his things on his solo and support the x-teams.
    The thread is called... "Who do you kill!"

I kill Wolver-Fuckin-rine...

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Yes, I had completely forgotten that he existed. He needs to die in the background of an unremarkable fight scene, and have it not even be acknowledged by anyone important.
    Definitely a requirement.