Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

There aren't too many X-Men, really. Writers/editors just can't/won't allow for new team lineups and character dynamics. That said, if I had to remove multiple characters, it'd be Cyclops because writers that like him really, really, really, really like him and Mystique because her motivations are never really interesting and are only ever nebulous at best, rather than making any sense.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Kill all of them. And then go over to the Avengers and do the same. Start completely new from scratch, with only photos housed in a closeted server to remember them.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Why would anybody kill Wolverine permanently?
    He is like the biggest sales magnet on the x-men. He helps to sell less popular characters and gives the books with these a chance to last. that can only be good, is not like gets all the attention he usually does his things on his solo and support the x-teams.
    At least someone gets it. Why in world you kill the franchise most recognizable character and one of few characters who naturally leave the team to go off do their own thing? Literally Wolverine puts in himself limbo "I have to run off and deal with Hand" "I have to run off deal with Weapon X" "Nick Fury needs me to do something" " Someone in the Savage land needs my help". It is not Wolverine stays around and stagnates in the books.

Storm is literally the only A-list black character in the X-men. Screw anyone who suggest kill her. Let X-men franchise prove that they can make other great black character before her neck is remotely on the chopping block

Quire, Emma, Wolverine, Gambit, Deadpool, X-23 have some most other X-men lack.They will do the wrong thing,They will suggest what others will not suggest, They don't get along with other characters.You need jerks,murders and thieves in X-men books

Who I would kill?

Beast- Every science problem is drop in his lap and the X-men have other smart characters,Killing beast would let dozens of other characters have chance to do something medical, biology,technology,etc. He works better and professor and mutant liasion in goverment but this thread is about killing

Angel- has been dead since Remender killed him. They had the perfect chance to make the next apocalypse and leave him as good villain.Instead we have years of him struggle with his Archangel persona and them trying think up versions of him that isn't just a lame version of guy with Angel wings. I would rather him be a villain but this thread about killing so he dies

Colossus-He has done nothing for years it feels like and can't seem to find one thing interesting to do with him.He should have stayed when he sacrifice himself with legacy virus. I love for him to happily get married to some woman go back to Russia and stay on his farm but this thread about killing so he dies

Banshee- We have his daughter who the name fits better, I mean he has just come back but he isn't really necessary .I would let him live happily on Muir Island and occasional show up in X-men books but this thread is about killing so he dies

Xavier- Xavier is better as symbol, And the dream is better when a flawed man isn't attach to it. I wouldn't kill Xavier right away you need to repair his reputation. The Good has to out weight the Bad for him.

Magneto- Needs to die simple because tying him to Holocaust lets you know his age. Like Xavier I wouldn't kill him right away .Magneto has no good replacements, You need to spend the next couple of years build up his version of Jean,Scott, Storm and Wolverine before he dies

Honey badger, Daken, Jimmy Hudson,Old Man Logan and anybody who looks like Wolverine- X-23 and Logan are enough.Just kidding about Honey Badger she is fine

Rachel Grey- The books have nothing for her to do and with her mom around she is a second fiddle. Let her go back to her timeline or future to raise Cable.

Glob Herman and Eyeboy- They don't work and writers need to stop trying to make the weirdest mutant concept a big thing. Just use it in small doses
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 12-18-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Honey Badger, if you wanted Laura to be a big sister why not give her Armor.

Logan and Armor had a big bro baby sis vibe in Astonishing. Just saying, stop giving Logan kids lol. He can not keep track of them.

Same with Cyclops, no more x-man and Rachel or hope. No more AU kids.

I do welcome a baby Ruby Summer or Maddie and Cyke can get together for one night for Rachel to be born, just killed off the old one, she takes naps in every book she is in lol.

And for the Lols Jean for another 15 years.

BANNED

Most of the students except for that cow from Tamaki's X-23

BANNED

For the people who complain about who we kill. It's OUR CHOICE who we want dead. Why y'all upset?

All of Cyclops past romantic relationships....

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    All of Cyclops past romantic relationships....
    Lol and any future ones with people who have wings o.o

xD other then that this made me lol hard.

Oh, choices...
    >The students who never graduate/have graduated but keep bitching about being treated like kids. Go away. You look human enough. Get a job in HR.
    >Quire. Sage. Frenzy. Wolfsbane. Glob Herman. Fantomex.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Oh, choices...
    >The students who never graduate/have graduated but keep bitching about being treated like kids. Go away. You look human enough. Get a job in HR.
    >Quire. Sage. Frenzy. Wolfsbane. Glob Herman. Fantomex.
    Right lmao

Cyclops.

Have Black Bolt do it for REAL this time.

Quentin Quire, Hope Summers, Glob. Mannn I just hate them soooooooo much.
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

Sorry if these are your faves, but: Havok, Hellion, Ink, Jimmy Hudson, Sprite, Trance, X-Man, Scorpion Boy, Cypher, and Beast (there's no reviving his popularity with fans while alive tbh).

Might just trim the students to Anole, Rockslide, Mercury, Dust, Bling!, Armor, Quentin, Beak, Glob, Pixie, Prodigy, Idie, Primal, and Creep. That's still A LOT, too lol.

Beast, Angel, Colossus of the main stays, maybe Bishop as well. Most of Generation Hope (Transonic and Velocidad can stay.) Beast. Most of Generation X except Monet and Jubliee. Beast. Magma, Cypher, Warlock, Karma and Wolfsbane of the New Mutants. Beast. Surge and Pixie of the New X-Men, and all the other background characters of that (Leaving Rockslide, Anole, Hellion, Elixir, Dust and Mercury alive.) Beast. Everyone of Morrison's and Aaron's ridiculous creations - they can maybe leave Genesis. Beast. Fantomex and if I didn't mention him already Beast. The X-line is too bloated with characters and it's time to cut down on all generations.

Incredible Member

I’d Kill Rachel and Psynapse who is not an X-Men but an horrendous cliche