Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I guess i would say storm. I don't dislike this character, but she's been underutilized or flat out wall paper for a little bit now. If you're not going to use her, get rid of her. She's such a strong character and writers just can't seem to let her live up to her potential. Extraordinary was terrible for her, and gold wasn't much better
    The sad thing about Storm is her powerset just limits what they can do with her. They have made her so OP that it is hard to use her in a story and make it work these days. She was at her most interesting when she didn't have her powers. If her powers were more physical she would be the top female Marvel character without a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    nah, they're more important to the franchise than jean is. jean can spend 14 years dead, scott and logan can't. too popular and important. i tend to think that x-men is cyclop's story. so much of the series revolves around him and the decisions he's made. other people can fill in for a little, but no leader has done more for mutants than scott
    Not true at all. Jean has one of the most X-men iconic stories.. But whatever
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-27-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornshattered View Post
    Wolverine and Cyclops. If Jean had to spend 14 years being dead, so should they.
    Maybe not for 14 years, but a couple of years. If not possible keep Wolverine and get Cyclops in another franchise

Once again I am forced to come in, do a wave of deletions and/or bans, and remind people to keep it about the comics, and not other people. The moment you start talking rudely, insultingly, or condescendingly about another character's fanbase you open yourselves up to getting kicked out of here. So here's a tip: Don't do that.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

It hardly matters because 'death' happens so often in comics these days, then the character is back five minutes later, so it has ceased to have any meaning.

Jean Grey's original death had meaning and I thought the explanation for her return at the bottom of Jamaica Bay was very clever and believable but I can't think of another example in the X books where a major character has died and stayed dead.

All the time travelling/alternate reality characters (From the Greys to the Summers). Time travelling stories are usually fun for one plot and then the character is expected to go back to their timeline however for some reason the X-books has a habit of keeping them forever.

The students also need a culling. I'd rather have one or two young characters on a core team that eventually progress to a top tier character than a gazillion unused students at the school.

Also time to cut down on the telepaths. I'd kill most of them keeping only a few.
    Last edited by CrystaliaArmadia; 12-27-2018 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    I’d Kill Rachel and Psynapse who is not an X-Men but an horrendous cliche
    I actually liked Psynapse. Even though she was a cliche to some extent, her powers were more defined than the X-books telepaths and weren't borderline overpowered