Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Thinking about catching up on Fantastic Four. How has Dan Slott been doing on the book?
    Perfect if you like fresh concepts and lots and lots of them emotional beats.

Getting:
    Champions
    Runaways
    Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
    Avengers No Road Home
    West Coast Avengers.
    Ironheart.
    Domino Hotshots
    Marvelous X-men
    Prisoner X
    Apocalypse and the X-tracts
    X-tremists
    Black Widow
    Captain Marvel
    Mr. And Mrs. X

Maybe:
    Asgardians of the Galaxy
    Nextgen (because all the focus towards Glob Herman is off putting, the fugliest Gary Stu of all story)
    Magnificent Ms. Marvel
    Miles Morales Spider-man
    Iron Man
    Shuri
    Fantastic Four
    X-force
    Uncanny X-men

Astonishing Member

The Avengers vs Dracula is waay cool.
    So in that note the comic books i will be pulling from the Marvel March solicitations is :

AVENGERS #16,17
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #17,18.
    SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN #3
    CONAN THE BARBARIAN #4
    AVENGERS: NO ROAD HOME #6
    SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY #1 (of 6)
    IMMORTAL HULK #14,15.
    SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #4
    MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #3
    FANTASTIC FOUR #8
    DOCTOR STRANGE #12
    DEAD MAN LOGAN #5 (of 12)

I will be getting lots of comics but Avengers:No Road Home i will be just getting the sixth issue because of Conan and other comic books from this list are assuming i liked the previous stories as MCP or the two Conan comic books.
    Anyways looks like a cool month in comics.

Astonishing Member

I'm excited for the vampire arc in Avengers, I dont think the Avengers ever tackled vampires in their main book. but please I hope Dracula is back in his black hair, facial hair cape tuxedo look and not the legacy of kain reject. hell, a redesigned that could take elements from classic Gene Colan Drac and his 2010 look would be welcome. They redesigned Namor, while not do the same for Dracula. He could keep the red amor and sword but give him back his black hair and facial hair. athough I do want those earrings he had from the 2010 revamp gone.

I think West Coast Avengers will end at issue 10.
    I think that Black Widow and Domino: Hotshots will outsell Captain Marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    I'm sick and tired of Doom/Latveria taking over the narrative of the Fantastic Four stories. It's been 3 years since we've seen Sue and Reed yet the first proper arc is about Doom.... again.
    As a Doom fan I'm not entirely happy with this arrangement either. I think that Doom outgrew the Fantastic Four decades ago. Still, I can't deny that Doom's presence in this book is a marked improvement over the immediate post-Secret Wars situation. At least now Doom has a purpose again and until such a time as Doom gets his own book again he might as well get top billing at the Fantastic Four's expense. So yeah, I'll be picking this issue up.

I'll be getting:
    AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: FEAR THE REAPER TPB
    IRON MAN EPIC COLLECTION: THE MAN WHO KILLED TONY STARK TPB

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I think West Coast Avengers will end at issue 10.
    If it does, I would expect Young Avengers to immediately replace it. Just remove Clint Barton and add Hulkling, Wiccan, and Stinger, and that's a decent team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Same. I'll be getting Superior Spider-Man as well, although all this Terrax talk for the first four issues leaves me a little underwhelmed..

...which is how I feel in general: I like to buy monthlies for interesting C-listers, mostly -- books like Sleepwalker and Shatterstar. Can't say there's anything like that in March that really catches my interest.

Oh well.

-Pav, who hopes we're getting that hinted-at Secret Defenders book soon...
    Did you not see the solicit for moon girl..?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I like regular beets myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    UNSTOPABBLE WASP NOT CANCELLED

just some delays, phew!
    Yep. https://twitter.com/jrome58/status/1075131510041268224
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Great thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I like regular beets myself.
    Best looking beets on top. Those are the money beets.

Astonishing Member

Interested in that Thanos collection.

Thoughts:

- Kind of weird to be doing covers for Spider-Man villains just out-of-the-blue like this, but hey, variants .

- Remember when Blade was on the Mighty Avengers? Well, the solicits apparently don't. Also, why does She-Hulk look like a bad guy?

- "Thor and his faithful dog Thori," so is he Marvel's Krypto now?

- Avengers: No Road Home really does feel more like a new Avengers book then an "Avengers Event."

- I wonder if the "Magnificent Ms. Marvel" will catch on and if Kamala is running afoul of some Skrulls for movie synergy.

- That's a...very cutesy variant for Hotshots. Little disappointed it's a mini.

- Remember when Paul Scheer was a villain for an Ant-Man comic? And now he's writing Cosmic Ghost Rider.

- Looks like Cap's going to have a more brutal time in prison compared to the last few times he was in prison.

- I wonder where all this Namor development is going to culminate. Aaron's Avengers, or Invaders?

- That Champions cover reminds me of "Under Siege" for some reason.

- Oh hey, Betty and Doc Samson are finally back! That's nice. I'm glad somebody remembered Samson inexplicably came back to life .

- So Shuri is back in a Black Panther suit, but I imagine that will probably not be acknowledged outside this story and especially once her brother comes back.

- I'm kind of surprised Widow and Madame Masque don't tussle more.

- Well, Doom in charge of Latveria again and going up against the Fantastic Four was inevitably going to happen again, so may as well just get it out of the way.

- Wait, is that Mantis on the Old Man Quill cover? Somebody finally remembers she exists ?

- I hope Thompson makes good use of She-Hulk in Captain Marvel. Oh, and I guess they're not consistent whether she's "Hulk" or "She-Hulk."

- The Doctor Strange cover kind of implies Galactus is behind everything, but I doubt that will be the case.

- I thought Squirrel Girl had already hit 50 issues before now to be honest.

- So they're releasing the digital series in trade form, but do those show up on Marvel Unlimited?

- Huh, so is Cate's team these "Dark Guardians" or are their two different Guardians teams? Quill's and an evil version (like on the cover)? And what the heck happened to Starfox?

- "the latest issue of this bombastic series that’s got everyone from one to 100 talking!" Well, I guess they wouldn't keep releasing one-shots if it wasn't selling enough in some form...