Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    After X-Tinction Agenda she was completely into him. It was a main focus of early 90's X-Factor. In fact, I think she had to leave the team eventually, it was so bad(an artifact of her gengineering on Genosha).
    It wasnt a true crush. She was genetically bonded to him bc of what happened in Genosha when she was a mutate. She managed to maintain some level of agency in lupine form but she was still drawn to Alex. That was long since resolved and she left X-factor after she was cured by Haven

All these people they resurrecting, somebody needs to bring back Haven. She was my favorite part of X-Factor.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m here for this. I’m hoping Scott gets an updated costume and loses the Fanny packs tho. Also—fix Karma. Please.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    All these people they resurrecting, somebody needs to bring back Haven. She was my favorite part of X-Factor.
    Yessssss! Haven and Typhoon!
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    I'm down for a new adjectiveless book led by Ororo and Jean running alongside an Uncanny headlined by Cyke and Wolverine. Actually I'm now pretty sure that's exactly what's going to happen LOL
    Yes please, with the team in Disassembled (bar Cannonball). Written by Kelly Thompson or even Ed Brisson - but if it's Brisson we need to take Laura away.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I like most of these characters but definitely not excited to them as team. None of my favourites are there.

Is Banshee a zombie?

I'm more excited to know where Storm, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Jean and Jubilee are going to end up
    A picture would last longer darling...

Rosenberg confirmed bishop is the lead in another series that comes out at the same time. So Scott's team is the real Uncanny team

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Awesome!
    I love Cyclops and Wolverine and Hope is there too!
    I didn't expect Hope to be there, hopeful she does something cool or interacts with her granpa.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Rosenberg confirmed bishop is the lead in another series that comes out at the same time. So Scott's team is the real Uncanny team
    What other team would even qualify as the "real" Uncanny team??? The rest is all in an AU.

Fantastic Member

Lol, with last month's solicits, everyone was creaming their jeans over Larrocca coming back to draw, now everyone's complaining about the art. Make up your f*cking minds.

I think this lineup is rad.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Is Banshee a zombie?
    Sort of. He had a death seed and apparently Rosenberg decided that made him a zombie. Someone call Triage or Elixir, thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    It's called Prisoner X. Pay attention.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Sort of. He had a death seed and apparently Rosenberg decided that made him a zombie. Someone call Triage or Elixir, thanks?
    He got cured at the end of Astonishing. Not sure why he looks like a zombie again now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He got cured at the end of Astonishing. Not sure why he looks like a zombie again now.
    Maybe he needs some lotion. Dehydration is a bitch.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    My assumption is that he only got his consciousness back.

His daughter is a goddess of death. She could at least rejuvenate her dad.

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    Lol, with last month's solicits, everyone was creaming their jeans over Larrocca coming back to draw, now everyone's complaining about the art. Make up your f*cking minds.

I think this lineup is rad.
    Larroca is great, but if an artist puts out a poorly composed cover, editorial has to arrange for a revision, or not approve a weak sketch in the first place.