Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    It’s actually quite refreshing to see mostly positive reactions in this thread.

Hopefully Rosenberg delivers and can give all 10 characters moments to shine.
    Judging by his previous works, that will rather be a banterfest where all characters sound and act like dorks.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

storm fans are ALWAYS given hell yet I have never seen an xwriter call storm fans "mean". smh such a mess.

at any rate congrats to everyone who like these characters I will be skipping this as I have all of this reboot of uncanny
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Judging by his previous works, that will rather be a banterfest where all characters sound and act like dorks.
    Thank you for negatively quoting my post about positivity...thumbs up!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

That's a really bad cover, not looking forward to Larroca's interiors.

The cast is a mixed bag. I would be fine with Cyke, Logan, Banshee, and Hope taken out. I don't really care much about Havok either, but he has interesting history with Jamie and Rahne.

Are we sure it's supposed to be Dani in Prisoner X, where was that confirmed? Because when the cover first dropped I thought it was Trinary.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post

The cast is a mixed bag. I would be fine with Cyke, Logan, Banshee, and Hope taken out. I don't really care much about Havok either, but he has interesting history with Jamie and Rahne.

Are we sure it's supposed to be Dani in Prisoner X, where was that confirmed? Because when the cover first dropped I thought it was Trinary.
    JDW confirmed it.

Lol, I totally forgot Rahne wasn't under control when she was crushing on Alex.

And yes, Dante Milton, Vita Ayala confirmed it was Dani in a tweet: https://twitter.com/definitelyvita/s...55244326600704

I feel like I have to read UXM just for my second gen babies-- Madrox, Dani, Shan, and Illyana. But the rest of the cast is meh.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post

Frankly it's just more of the same. We've got one token character from the 2000s, and everyone else is from the Claremont or pre-Claremont era.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    JDW confirmed it.
    It was confirmed that’s whom she was intended to be bc people were confused thinking that was Trinary. I’m not convinced she will end up being Dani when the story plays out

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm fans are ALWAYS given hell yet I have never seen an xwriter call storm fans "mean". smh such a mess.

at any rate congrats to everyone who like these characters I will be skipping this as I have all of this reboot of uncanny
    I'm pretty sure this is a temporary roster. Once the event ends, the roster is gonna get a heavy change too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is a temporary roster. Once the event ends, the roster is gonna get a heavy change too.
    Yeah, this is still a transition period, the real new status quo is gonna come when everyone gets out of Age of X-Man.

Karma is on a team and her super power is diversity.Apparently. This is what I imagine happening when team rosters are picked

Xstaff 1-Fans are always complaing about diversity

X-staff2 -Let us use Karma. Woman.Check. Lesbian.Check. Asian. Check.Handicap. Check.

X staff 1- You know what means? right?

X staff 2- Nobody will notice that we are putting 5 white guys and 3 white females on the team?

X staff 1- Yup but let us put one more minority so it doesn't look too obvious. Okay Moonstar that's perfect

X-staff 2- Couldn't we use Sunspot, Triage, Trinary, Sunfire,Thunderbird, Gentle, Celia Reyes or multiple other diverse characters we have try to have a little better balance?

X-Staff 1- Nah.

As a X-fan I get it Wolverine,Cyclops are the big names. Multiple Man, Havok, Banshee, Hope have plotlines the writer(s) have been setting up. I see the big picture of the threads with the New mutants Dark Souls, Astonishing X-Men, Multiple Man, Exterminated stuff being used . That said still how do you have a huge roster and be a X-men book by accident not have a better mix.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    lol of course Cyke is back in his dated 90's outfit (and not even with a re-design like Jean)
    i like it not sorry
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Thanks, y'all.

If it's Mystique in Prisoner X, I'm a bit less interested in that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Cassandra Nova is on the hit list despite getting rebooted at the end of Red. For why.
    Nova should be dead not free to go as she pleases bc she has nannites in her head. Red didn’t properly resolve her fate anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Karma is on a team and her super power is diversity.Apparently. This is what I imagine happening when team rosters are picked

Xstaff 1-Fans are always complaing about diversity

X-staff2 -Let us use Karma. Woman.Check. Lesbian.Check. Asian. Check.Handicap. Check.

X staff 1- You know what means? right?

X staff 2- Nobody will notice that we are putting 5 white guys and 3 white females on the team?

X staff 1- Yup but let us put one more minority so it doesn't look too obvious. Okay Moonstar that's perfect

X-staff 2- Couldn't we use Sunspot, Triage, Trinary, Sunfire,Thunderbird, Gentle, Celia Reyes or multiple other diverse characters we have try to have a little better balance?

X-Staff 1- Nah.

As a X-fan I get it Wolverine,Cyclops are the big names. Multiple Man, Havok, Banshee, Hope have plotlines the writer(s) have been setting up. I see the big picture of the threads with the New mutants Dark Souls, Astonishing X-Men, Multiple Man, Exterminated stuff being used . That said still how do you have a huge roster and be a X-men book by accident not have a better mix.
    Having 3 white females is already a good step for Rosenberg haha
    astonishing was 5 male to 1 female. 5 white to 1 poc