Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Hopefully Sunspot is funding this team from the background, he's been promised to us, right?

this "team" is leftovers, saving the rest of the X-Men. Kinda like "Phalanx Covenant" only the T-O virus is not the villains? Then the roster shakes up once everyone is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    The good news is that books don't last much longer than a year.

If you don't like the creative team or cast, the next Uncanny volume will be hinted at in about 9 months.

As for the costume decisions: we already knew before today that regression and 90s are the theme.

Edit: lol someone said "X-Men Red didn't die for this"
    haah Rosenbreg is complaining over nothing.

This roster won't survive the beyond AOX.

Fantastic Member

most uninspiring lineup ever.

I'm sure this will be better than what X-Men Red turned out to be, anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Not much of a high bar

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Not much of a high bar
    i actually agree here.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

lol I'm sure it will be.

Especially if you skip all middle issues of each arc and get right to the important beats of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    seems like the trend is bash on X-men Red.

even if Red was one of the best books out there this year

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

I think a lot of people might have just been genuinely disappointed with how things turned out. I for one didn't like Jean's portrayal in the book. I was hoping she would be more proactive and have several main threats than just Nova. If people liked it, I see no problem with that either, but it does seem that people are pretty vocal about their opinions regarding the book.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

X-Men Red started with a lot of potential (I've enjoyed the first few issues a lot) but it quickly got stuck in its own message and spiraled into a lazy monument to sacred Jean. It's a shame. I wanted Morrison's Jean, not the one-note perfect one that Taylor gave us. So many good threads he could have picked up with her return. Oh, well. The rushed ending didn't help either. Nor the other characters being ignored like that (poor Storm).

BANNED

Red ended 6 days ago and some people were disappointed with the book for at least the past 3 or 4 issues, of course they're criticizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

That is the minority and half of those complaints are from people saying that red was very good. If people was saying X-men red was very solid book the wouldn't be complaining as much but when every something gets high praise like Black Panther or Infinity War movie.There always movement to put that thing down because of the praise it is getting not because they think the quality is bad.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Have none of you "fans" complaing about Cyke's retro look noticed that Cyclops is wearing a different costume each month? Seems like a theme. I know they said he would be wearing that outfit but it doesn't seem right.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I think a lot of people might have just been genuinely disappointed with how things turned out. I for one didn't like Jean's portrayal in the book. I was hoping she would be more proactive and have several main threats than just Nova. If people liked it, I see no problem with that either, but it does seem that people are pretty vocal about their opinions regarding the book.
    For me it looks just another way to troll Jean and Jean fans. The book had some pace problems, but the ending was pretty strong.

I'm not saying That you are trolling, you seem genuine with your points. But others posters bringing Red that wasn't even mentioned on this tthread is just to despise anything baout Jean. wouldn't be this forums if anyone won't bash Jean

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    Have none of you "fans" complaing about Cyke's retro look noticed that Cyclops is wearing a different costume each month? Seems like a theme. I know they said he would be wearing that outfit but it doesn't seem right.
    A lot of things about the past few years of X-Books don't seem right, aren't right, and are also wrong.