Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Interesting cast. If that's really Dani that will be..interesting as no one else is crossing over from AOX, and we do assume that is her in Prisoner X.

I had predicted Cyclops Wolverine Havok, Magik Emma and Monet, with possible inclusions of Rogue and Gambit if their own series allowed it. So I was half right.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It's because Red fans are being idiots.
    God. What are they even doing?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

It's because Red fans are being idiots.
    Looking at his replies I found ONE person complaining about Red. Is that all it takes to generalize? lol.

I can't believe Hope is still a thing, or that creators are still interested in using her. What a worthless character.
    Last edited by Badou; 12-18-2018 at 03:00 PM.

As someone who doesn't collect regularly, can you tell me what they are being "mean" about?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm quite intrigued by this lineup. It's a decent combination of X-Men, New Mutants and X-factor.
    What I don't care for are: the tired Rogues Gallery that Scott is going after...I was somewhat hoping for some new and interesting villains; and Scott's 90's costume...they could have at least updated it by removing the pouches and leg bands.

I will await the prev pages to decide if I will take it or leave it.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Cassandra Nova is on the hit list despite getting rebooted at the end of Red. For why.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Cassandra Nova is on the hit list despite getting rebooted at the end of Red. For why.
    The X-Men are like the editors and writers; they don't communicate with each other or anyone else.

Maybe Scott thinks she just has to die regardless. Or she has already somehow been reverted.

Some people might not enjoy this, but after 35 years Mirage, Magik, Karma, and Wolfsbane are front and center together. It works when you're complimenting two big guns like Cyclops and Wolverine. Banshee, Havok, and Madrox rounding things out is another nod to long-time characters who haven't shined like this enough in the past. I wonder if Prisoner of X will end up saying it's actually Trinary now on the cover? I also enjoy them saying MIRAGE, not Moonstar is on the line up. Repower Dani, please.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Looking at his replies I found ONE person complaining about Red. Is that all it takes to generalize? lol.
    You can't see the quote tweets though.

You can't see the quote tweets though.
    I somehow doubt that most negative comments are about X-Men Red, or that complaining when a book you like gets cancelled (apparently)in favor of another is an "X-Men Red fandom" thing.

Cyclops disagrees with the fake empathy. And believes she should die.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Time to go through the previous pages to see who's complaining about Moonstar being the token.

Give her powers back, Rosenberg.

EDIT: X-Red fans being mean? The hell were they expecting then?
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 12-18-2018 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Maybe Scott thinks she just has to die regardless. Or she has already somehow been reverted.
    She has come back after being reverted at least once before, so there is that. But I have to wonder how much info Scott has since the people in the know all seem to be gone.