Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

This definetely feels like a Rosenberg roster. I don't really care for most of them, but I feel like he's gonna write them well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Aside from the things in the Bingo card, other issues with this team are I don't see it being very exciting to readers and retailers (mainly on the cover failing to sell this is a team lineup and not a horde of characters) and the clashing aesthetics of the characters. All these guys in 2000's suits on the right, the retro squad on the left wearing uniforms that match with no one. I don't want uniforms, but I would like them to stop being so piss scared of just drawing up some new designs when they have so much art talent.

And Banshee is still stupid.
    I don't really care about retailers since they like X-Men Gold #1 type stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Umm...Armor or maybe trinary then
    They said it was Moonstar when the team was first announced.

Yay to Hope not fading off into obscurity again

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This looks like a fun line-up. I'm assuming it will only be temporary and change yet again once the other X-Men are done with the Age of X-Man, but love having so many New Mutants spotlighted. Hopefully this will be written as a true team book and not a Cyke/Wolverine team-up where everyone else is wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    This definetely feels like a Rosenberg roster. I don't really care for most of them, but I feel like he's gonna write them well.
    I love how he got to plant these seeds for the last year and actually gets to contiue with them.It seem a lot of times writers start the process but don't get a chance to see it through anymore. Happy for this lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    This looks like a fun line-up. I'm assuming it will only be temporary and change yet again once the other X-Men are done with the Age of X-Man, but love having so many New Mutants spotlighted. Hopefully this will be written as a true team book and not a Cyke/Wolverine team-up where everyone else is wallpaper.
    I don't know. If Rosenberg is supposed to continue his story in Uncanny. And this seems like the team maybe the other team will become a satellite title.

I love how he got to plant these seeds for the last year and actually gets to contiue with them.It seem a lot of times writers start the process but don't get a chance to see it through anymore. Happy for this lineup.
    Agreed. Love how it's picking up characters and threads from Rosenberg's past X-projects, making them a bit consequential at least.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Of course Sunspot get's passed over......
    Ya I’m dissapointed by Sunspot getting no shine too.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't know. If Rosenberg is supposed to continue his story in Uncanny. And this seems like the team maybe the other team will become a satellite title.
    I'm down for a new adjectiveless book led by Ororo and Jean running alongside an Uncanny headlined by Cyke and Wolverine. Actually I'm now pretty sure that's exactly what's going to happen LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I guess there's a first time for everything

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    They look like Marvel zombies. This is a HUGE pass. Rosenberg has been a disappointment from phoenix resurrection to the lastest issues of Uncanny Disassembled. Throw in the cast and horrible art and you cant pay me to read this.

See you in 6 months to a year for the relaunch!
    this seems like your loss. feel free to pass, but i think this is actually a fun and different line up.

The story of Bunn's X-career

I hope X joins Scott and Wolverine and they can attack Jeans team and kill Cassandra Nova

Mighty Member

Geez, Mr. Sinister is on Scott's shitlist. What a shock. It's not like he's been a thorn in the Summers family with his attempts at splicing genes in order to make the ultimate life form.

It's not the best cover for a reveal of the roster. Most of them in the background look like an afterthought.