Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I very much doubt that Soule's massive Wolverine return stuff wasn't part of the original plan.
    My reason is the where's Wolverines make more scense if he had a major role in infinity, and the minies didn't need Logan to happen or could have happened in other storyes(ex Betty's og body end of astonishing). So much of retuen is underwhelming/cobbled to gether saying it was hastly made makes scense

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Just saw both covers of UXM. So that's why the Red fans are pissed, lol.
    Who is pissed? not seeing it

Incredible Member

Banshee. Yes!

I'm definitely interested in the Age of X-Man books, but the only ones that interest me enough to eagerly buy are X-Tremists and Amazing Nightcrawler. I'm going to just follow up on the others. As for the other books, definitely MMX and X-23. I may read The Long Night because I loved that story and the creative team is killer.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    This Wolverine business involves three events, the flagship Avengers title, and a flagship character. It has to be all planned out.
    Then why the frell doesn't any of it fit together? We have Wolverine post-credit cameos that don't fit with ANY of the stories, much less the Return of, and apparently two or three entirely different Logans running around who have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. It's a complete and total Charlie Foxtrot.

Astonishing Member

I'm sticking with Uncanny but skipping Age of X, I'm sure Age of X would be good but I can't afford this many titles. I have to cut down my pull list.

Astonishing Member

Just DEAD MAN LOGAN #5 (of 12) to me.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I'll definitely be getting M&MX and the X-Tremists.

Uncanny, X-Force, Marvelous, Prisoner X, and Next Gen (mostly for the Marcus To art at this point) are in the maybe pile.

Everything else is a hard pass.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Then why the frell doesn't any of it fit together? We have Wolverine post-credit cameos that don't fit with ANY of the stories, much less the Return of, and apparently two or three entirely different Logans running around who have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. It's a complete and total Charlie Foxtrot.
    The post-credit Logan is the one from Aaron and Duggan's stories.

AGE OF X-MAN: THE MARVELOUS X-MEN #2
    AGE OF X-MAN: X-TREMISTS #2 (of 5)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #13 & #14

Not feeling Cyke's 90s costume returning but I await the in-story reason being more than the setup for a 'yellow spandex' joke from Wolverine or that lame 'carrying the world on your shoulder-pads' joke from Storm re: Jean's redesigned retro 90s look. I'm SO happy to see Magik and Banshee on Cyke's team! Dani was also missed so I'm glad she's there, too. So... Yay to Cyke, Wolverine, Magik, Banshee, Moonstar, Warlock, and Karma. Meh to the others. Will the Mutant Messiah sacrifice herself to stop Jesus-Man?

The Marvelous X-Men and the X-Tremists are the most initially appealing AoXM titles for me, and their 2nd issues continue that.
    Last edited by nx01a; 12-18-2018 at 05:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

This is gonna be a random question. But are there any Latinos or Hispanic appearing anywhere in the X-Line?

BANNED

I know I'm gonna fall off a couple of these before getting through the issue fives, but I'll pick up this month's AoX-Man stuff, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    This is gonna be a random question. But are there any Latinos or Hispanic appearing anywhere in the X-Line?
    There's Rictor, who will be in X-Tremists, I believe.

I think that's all.
    Last edited by Disciple of Redd; 12-18-2018 at 05:21 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    AGE OF X-MAN: THE MARVELOUS X-MEN #2
    AGE OF X-MAN: X-TREMISTS #2 (of 5)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #13 & #14

Not feeling Cyke's 90s costume returning but I await the in-story reason being more than the setup for a 'yellow spandex' joke from Wolverine or that lame 'world on your shoulderpads' joke from Storm re: Jean's redesigned retro 90s look. I'm SO happy to see Magik and Banshee on Cyke's team! Dani was also missed so I'm glad she's there, too.

The Marvelous X-Men and the X-Tremists are the most initially appealing AoXM titles for me, and their 2nd issues continue that.
    The reason is likely that he wants to signal he regrets everything that happened since Morrison's run.

Basically, character regression.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Uuhh Rictor was/is in the Shatterstar mini that ends in February... that's really all I can remember

Rictor is in Xtremists? I thought it was just Psylocke Iceman Northstar Jubilee Moneta Blob