Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I'll be getting Uncanny and X-Force(depending on how much I like issue #1).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Rictor is in Xtremists? I thought it was just Psylocke Iceman Northstar Jubilee Moneta Blob
    Ugh, sorry you're right. I'm mixing characters up.

BANNED

Rictor did get confirmed to be in Age of X-Man somewhere today.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    This is gonna be a random question. But are there any Latinos or Hispanic appearing anywhere in the X-Line?
    Cece was briefly in Extermination #1, and I think she has an appearance in Dead Man Logan #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The reason is likely that he wants to signal he regrets everything that happened since Morrison's run.
    Basically, character regression.
    I regret some of the stuff that's happened since Morrison's run, too. Maybe that suit is just his safe space? Safe suit? Or maybe it's a sign that he's literally not the Cyke who died recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

SamCap under Spencer: "Maybe the Marvel heroes have lost sight of just helping people because of the frequent big conflicts."

Possibly Cyclops under Rosenberg: "Everything since JEEN died is a MISTAKE we lost the HEART AND SOUL of the X-Men we need to go BACK to when things were RIGHT we need to SET IT RIGHT I must forsake PANTS and put UNDIES on to remember how worthless we are without JEEEEAAAAAANS"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    SamCap under Spencer: "Maybe the Marvel heroes have lost sight of just helping people because of the frequent big conflicts."

Possibly Cyclops under Rosenberg: "Everything since JEEN died is a MISTAKE we lost the HEART AND SOUL of the X-Men we need to go BACK to when things were RIGHT we need to SET IT RIGHT I must forsake PANTS and put UNDIES on to remember how worthless we are without JEEEEAAAAAANS"
    Jean said that in Red too. But it felt out of place since she wasn’t even there for any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    The reason is likely that he wants to signal he regrets everything that happened since Morrison's run.

Basically, character regression.
    Please don't say that. Let me have some hope.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    I regret some of the stuff that's happened since Morrison's run, too. Maybe that suit is just his safe space? Safe suit? Or maybe it's a sign that he's literally not the Cyke who died recently.
    Yeah. Maybe he came forward in time by the same method the teen O5 went back home by. He does need to be from before he contracted the M-pox at least.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Then why the frell doesn't any of it fit together? We have Wolverine post-credit cameos that don't fit with ANY of the stories, much less the Return of, and apparently two or three entirely different Logans running around who have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. It's a complete and total Charlie Foxtrot.
    One of the cameos was in Avengers No Surrender. Champions confirms that Infinity Countdown takes place immediately after No Surrender (because Vision doesn't meet Snowguard until issue 22, which is after Infinity Countdown. Apparently during IC, he was still being repaired after Hulk smashed him in No Surrender). After Infinity Countdown/Wars, Infinity Watch happens. It's likely at this point where Avengers fits. He's actually from the future. Return of Wolverine was the real resurrection of Logan.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

1992 Scott timesliding into the present would be the funniest thing ever. Maybe if Panic was still around it could happen.

Remember, he has the Astonishing era costume in issues 11 and 12 - he could easily be from around 2009 or so. Before AVX anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Remember, he has the Astonishing era costume in issues 11 and 12 - he could easily be from around 2009 or so. Before AVX anyway.
    I can definitely see this happening actually, and it makes me hope that I could somehow do more to make this line sell worse. Whadda revoltin' idea.

Extraordinary Member

I am so on the fence about officially jumping back in for Cyclops. Just been burned too many times and none of this Age of X (-man) stuff is doing it for me.

Maybe I'd be a bit more excited if I could tell who half the characters are on the covers.

So excited that Rahne can finally officially be called an X-Man. So excited for all these books. As usual, I will be picking up all the X-books.
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Feral, Tempo, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver

Favorite Titles: X-Men Red, Legion of X, Marauders, Hellions