Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Kinda shocked Graydon Creed isn’t on the hit list. Evidently Cyclops doesn’t know he’s alive again.
    You'd think these guys would have a news letter.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    You'd think these guys would have a news letter.
    Can I interest you in learning about the glorious texts from the All New, all different Friends of Humanity? We have bumper stickers and fridge magnets.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm only leaning towards Uncanny X-Men (still undecided) but:
    1: I wish they had updated Scott's costume by removing all those pouches and leg bands.
    2: I was hoping for newer villain threats other than the usual tired gallery. (Maybe they'll be upgraded on some levels...)

I do like that it's an X-team with a nice combination of X-Men, New Mutants and X-Factor.
    As long as there is stuff in the pouches I don't mind them. My vote is 3 spare visors, he goes through them pretty fast.

Mighty Member

Speaking of grandparents, has Hope ever met Madelyne Pryor? I don't think so and it would be a good idea to meet her other grandmother.

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Honestly, all of the Age of X-man stuff feels like "read it all at once on Marvel Unlimited". I'm so confused by it. I'm intrigued by it, but not to the point where I want to buy it the day it comes out.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Illyana, the chosen one is coming back.

Also we aren't including Wolverine and the Infinity Watch?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

It's a different Wolverine who afaik has only appeared outside of the X-books.

Astonishing Member

That's not Logan that young man Logan with the Phoenix from the future. Totally different from xmen Logan. Unless retuen ends up tieing every Logan appearance together in a rushed mess

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    That's not Logan that young man Logan with the Phoenix from the future. Totally different from xmen Logan
    Now we know why Madrox has become a little power limited - Logan stole part of the power from the other side.

Where's that old Welsh/Spanish X-Men strip of the Wolverine Vending Machine?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Isn't Phoenix Logan Jason Aaron's idea? Didn't Duggan get stuck with that book?

Uncanny and X-Force for me. Plus the Cable & X-Force Omnibus.

Astonishing Member

Isn't Phoenix Logan Jason Aaron's idea? Didn't Duggan get stuck with that book?
    Well you see, logans return was ment for infinity and retuen was thought up after talkes of getting the rights back causing a shift in the plot. Then Arron made Phoenix logan it was popular so that has to be tied in to retun but needs to stay around cause Logan is life Logan is money. So infinity watch started now with all thes changes no one knows which wolverine is witch so there tieing everyting together with duck tape and that's where we are now. Confused not knowing what us what or what ties in to what.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Well you see, logans return was ment for infinity and retuen was thought up after talkes of getting the rights back causing a shift in the plot. Then Arron made Phoenix logan it was popular so that has to be tied in to retun but needs to stay around cause Logan is life Logan is money. So infinity watch started now with all thes changes no one knows which wolverine is witch so there tieing everyting together with duck tape and that's where we are now. Confused not knowing what us what or what ties in to what.
    I very much doubt that Soule's massive Wolverine return stuff wasn't part of the original plan.

This Wolverine business involves three events, the flagship Avengers title, and a flagship character. It has to be all planned out.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Just saw both covers of UXM. So that's why the Red fans are pissed, lol.