Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Doom and Magneto. To a lesser degree Thanos, Mystique, Venom, Kingpin and Dr. Octopus.

Mighty Member

How about Goody Two Shoes?:

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I can't help but wonder how a lot heroes would interact with someone like that especially if he/she was only trying to save someone they loved and or get well deserved pay back. This is pretty much an example of what I'm talking about.
    Lets get back to the key part of the question. This is hardly an unknown story in Marvel. Most recently the All-New Wolverine arc about the Orphans of X asked the question. You can only really ask this question of character's that battle with the idea of justice or their own tendencies to be violent. It has been asked though.

Consider for a moment that asking it of Spider-Man would be pointless. It wouldn't illuminate his character.

Therefore the question is flawed because it isn't possible to claim this is kind of story is unique to DC.

I am sure somebody that is a fan of Frank Castle could point to a villain with this approximate back story.
    Last edited by JKtheMac; 12-19-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Baron Zemo is the best and most complex villain and and and he was gonna be antihero and and and damn it, Brubaker why did you ruin everything and and and thank you Spencer for fixing everything

My mind immediately goes to Stained Glass Scarlet because we are in a noir setting here.

A character who becomes a vigilante after feeling forced to kill her own son. That is a classic noir concept, the corruption of crime informing the traditionally pure relationship of mother and son. She plays perfectly as a Moon Knight foil because she emphasised the idea that Moon Knight was inhabiting a morally ambiguous world.

This of course was a time when Moon Knight was closely related to The Spirit in concept and Doug Moench was going full bore noir. Moon knight holding back the darkness of the world as a reflection of holding back the darkness in himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Baron Zemo is the best and most complex villain and and and he was gonna be antihero and and and damn it, Brubaker why did you ruin everything and and and thank you Spencer for fixing everything
    he's Chaotically Neutral now, iirc.