Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Default If Bruce actually died, how would his fortune be divided?

If Bruce Wayne actually died, how would his fortune be divided?

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

We already seen what happens. It'd go to Dick to continue to support the mission.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-24-2019 at 02:15 PM.

iMan 42s

In a perfect world it would be split evenly as possible among his children.

Granted two are adopted and depends where Gotham even is in terms of states to make out the fine print, but Bruce assuming he put Dick and Jason in the will regardless could receive even shares also dependent on what Bruce left for them otherwise.
    Damian likely would get something and that depends largely on his age at the time of Bruce's passing among whatever Bruce felt like doing.
    The only complication is Jason Todd and that's only assuming he is legally alive to receive anything. The courts can't actually give you anything if for as far they are aware that person is dead.

I'm not sure if there is even a canonical example of what Bruce's will even looks like.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Mighty Member

Maybe he would leave it all to charity. All his "kids" are pretty self sufficient and can take care of themselves, even Damian. I think he would leave a significant amount for Alfred but the rest goes to charity.

WOOHOO WE'RE RICH! $!
    \
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-24-2019 at 08:20 PM.

BANNED

Dick got the fortune, Tim got the company, Jason got a speech. It largely doesnt matter tho.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Dick got the fortune, Tim got the company, Jason got a speech. It largely doesnt matter tho.
    I don't think so. It looks like Tim got the money, Dick got Damian and the Bat-Toys, Jason got jack. It's ridiculous that Batman--who ALWAYS thinks of EVERYTHING--believes that he will live forever and has no interest in the future protection of Gotham AND his legacy.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

This is easy! It all goes to the Bruce Wayne clone hidden within the Batcave waiting to be activated once the original dies off.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    It's ridiculous that Batman--who ALWAYS thinks of EVERYTHING--believes that he will live forever and has no interest in the future protection of Gotham AND his legacy.
    Well, he was shown to have made a will. So thats not true.

I don't think so. It looks like Tim got the money, Dick got Damian and the Bat-Toys, Jason got jack. It's ridiculous that Batman--who ALWAYS thinks of EVERYTHING--believes that he will live forever and has no interest in the future protection of Gotham AND his legacy.
    No, Dick was left control of his fortune and assets, probably his shares in the company too. The mission is expensive.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-24-2019 at 11:21 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    No, Dick was left his fortune and assets, probably his shares in the company too. The mission is expensive.
    Where was this stated? It looked to me that the kids just cobbled together their own roles.

BANNED

Where was this stated? It looked to me that the kids just cobbled together their own roles.
    will.jpg

Red Robin run, tho other bits probably were said in other batbooks.
    Batman RIP made clear Bruce felt his mortality, and he knew he wasnt going to last.

The lawyers would get it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    will.jpg

Red Robin run, tho other bits probably were said in other batbooks.
    Batman RIP made clear Bruce felt his mortality, and he knew he wasnt going to last.
    I avoid all things Timmy Wimmy like the rectal cancer they are but this supports what I've seen elsewhere. There was nothing mentioned for any of the others. I assume Tim was willing to give Dick a weekly allowance to carry on Batman activities, like any good charity case--maybe he could get a tax write-off for it.

It didn’t need to be stated. Dick couldn’t afford to be Batman, and the things we saw him in control of, if he wasn’t also left the assets needed to support those things. We saw him in control of the mansion, the cave, the penthouses, the equipment, the butler, and even his damn kid. Dick inherited the mission, his assets, his kid, and so logically also the means to afford and support such things. It makes no sense that Dick would be left with all that but not the means to support it.
    Red Robin was nonsense, it tried to create a narrative to keep Tim relevant when he wasn’t, but it didn’t make sense or actually fit with the narrative we were seeing elsewhere. Which is why Tim was off in the Middle East finding caves, lol.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 01-24-2019 at 09:51 PM.