Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I didn't get that.Somebody explain please.
    It's satire
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I didn't know that single comcs could effect the economy to this extent
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/12...ination-x-men/
    After reading this article i now realize this issue was not a 12 car pile up on the interstate...this was a 747 crashing and burning with no survivors.

I mean after reading the article i did what i swore not to do and read the issue again and it was right! Iceman reveal is wiped away, Jean forgiving kid cable despite having later to say to Hope she is sorry about the other Cables death, the Adult Scott reveal ahead of time, factor in Rachel getting turned into a hound and abandoned...my god this was the worst thing to be done to the team since Bendis was running the show. How in the blue hell is Marvel planning to fix this **** storm i wonder? I mean seriously i would like to know how they plan to fix this because having an annual explaining teh return of Scott or a series explaining Logan's return isn't going to cut it.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

By far the worst trash that Marvel has pushed out since One More Day only far worse

I'm through with Marvel.

They destroyed all of Rachel's character development.

Literally NO ONE cares about what happened to her or desires to find her.

Don't be surprised of they use her as a baby machine and pop out an aged up child from Ahab because Marvel seems intent on screwing her over as much as possible and destroy her history and character.

It was inevitable the moment they got Jean back. Every single time Jean returns they do this bull to Rachel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    By far the worst trash that Marvel has pushed out since One More Day only far worse

I'm through with Marvel.

Don't be surprised of they use her as a baby machine and pop out an aged up child from Ahab because Marvel seems intent on screwing her over as much as possible and destroy her history and character.

It was inevitable the moment they got Jean back. Every single time Jean returns they do this bull to Rachel.
    I think Rachel will be in X-Force helping Ahab.

Even more disgusting.

The victim helping her abuser like she is a battered lover or his toy to do with as he pleases all the while she is "too hurt and damaged" to refuse him.

I'm through with Marvel.

They didn’t do this the last time Jean came back. Rachel got a leading role in Excalibur where she flourished for years

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They didn’t do this the last time Jean came back. Rachel got a leading role in Excalibur where she flourished for years
    If you want to be technical, they did. She was sent off to be Mojo's slave until she managed to break herself free and help found Excalibur. Not as bad, but still she disappears to be a slave to a sociopath.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    At the time Rachel was flourishing, Excalibur was edited from outside the X-Office. One of the first things that happened when the X-Office got control (after Davis' run finished with #68) was get rid of Rachel.

She was pretty much exiled from the X-Men during that time. however.

Mighty Member

Exaggeration much? I don't like this story either, but OMD and OMIT did way more damage to Spider-Man, MJ, Mephisto, Harry Osborn, Doom, Beast, and much more.

You're so mad I can't tell if that pun was unintentional or not.

Peter and MJ recovered and are together again.

Rachel may never get this addressed or recover from this. Especially since it is perfectly in line with canon for Ahab to sexually abuse and potentially rape her due to his established history with her. After all, he had no issue mentally raping her as a child through severe torture and that was before he was sexually attracted to her. Imagine what he would do now to break her so that she never escapes him ever again.

Marvel not going there. They have been avoiding use of rape... or at least using some blurred lines

It would be left unsaid or denied like when Nightwing was raped on that rooftop in DC.

We can only imagine what he is going to do to her. Though based off his history and canon sexual interest in her it is all horrible.

Marvel will try to pretend that the implications aren't there but anyone who knows the characters histories know what is what.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 12-21-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Peter and MJ recovered and are together again.

Rachel may never get this addressed or recover from this. Especially since it is perfectly in line with canon for Ahab to sexually abuse and potentially rape her due to his established history with her. After all, he had no issue mentally raping her as a child through severe torture and that was before he was sexually attracted to her. Imagine what he would do now to break her so that she never escapes him ever again.
    It took over a decade to course correct that mess and that only happened recently. I dont like what was done with Rachel but it will have little consequence on the X-franchise so the ramifications are far less than what OMD did

It is worse since even a decade wont adress this as Marvel literally doesn't care for Rachel.

We always knew Peter would get back with MJ, it was just a matter of when. I can't say the same for Rachel's issues ever getting addressed.