Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I mean the X-Men told the kids to leave Legion alone, and they didn't listen. They're the one who set him free, and that's on them.

BANNED

The age of Apocalypse have already begun in UNcanny X-Men #7?

This is so confusing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

This is so confusing.
    It is just a stop along the way to Age of Nate.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post

This is so confusing.
    It seems more like the Kids and Nate got transported to the AOA universe more then anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    It seems more like the Kids and Nate got transported to the AOA universe more then anything else.
    Yeah, I think that was Legion's plan from the start. The kids got the bad luck of being caught in the middle, although Armor was able to more or less reason with X-Man and made him doubt his plans.

Fantastic Member

The art here was better than Cinar's previous issue (#3) by a wide margin. The story and writing in general seem to be finding a groove. At least, enough that now the only problem (for me, subjectively) is that the cast is too big. Six or seven X-Men per team is ideal, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by magneticmushroom View Post
    The art here was better than Cinar's previous issue (#3) by a wide margin. The story and writing in general seem to be finding a groove. At least, enough that now the only problem (for me, subjectively) is that the cast is too big. Six or seven X-Men per team is ideal, imo.
    I agree. The art got much better here than in issue 3.

This could have absolutely been the end of the story had the kids not been there, but the X-Office is trolling and wants us to suffer an AoA rip-off. I was questioning to myself why Legion didn't just banish him to the shadow realm from the start as opposed to torturing Jamie...

Nate remains horribly OOC. I give it a B for boring but at least it moved the plot forward. It just took 6 issues of Jean's team and Storm's team being innefective amateurs.

I typed what Pixie said into google and apparently it's a Welsh swear

"Cachu hwch" means "Pig's poo"

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I typed what Pixie said into google and apparently it's a Welsh swear

"Cachu hwch" means "Pig's poo"
    That's a nice touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I mean the X-Men told the kids to leave Legion alone, and they didn't listen. They're the one who set him free, and that's on them.
    It's either:

A) Nate kills the X-Men. Story over and Nate wins

B) Armor's team intervenes, waver Nate's resolve a bit, and Legion changes the playing field

I don't see how Jean could possibly turn this on Armor? This was the best outcome they could've gotten

Another solid issue. Nate Grey is really getting overpowered, but the whole hippie angle is intriguing. He kind of reminds me of Ultimate Thor. He's one of those threats that's menacing, yet likable. I really like how this is unfolding. Looks like reality is going to start warping in the next couple issues. Can't wait to see more.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    It's either:

B) Armor's team intervenes, waver Nate's resolve a bit, and Legion changes the playing field

I don't see how Jean could possibly turn this on Armor? This was the best outcome they could've gotten
    I hope that Jean and company would at least appreciate what the New X-Men did, because as you said they did provide a brief reprieve for the X-Men, and that is all on Armor. Legion does play a part in that, by getting them there, but he ruins that by making the New X-Men Horsemen, and I'm sure they're the opposite of Nate's Horsemen. I think that's unfortunately going to undo the work Hisako's done. The New X-Men did save the adult teams though, and that win is on them. Hopefully the X-Men squads can at least appreciate that, but whether or not they harp on the Legion part depends on how David's actions impact the next issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    It's either:

Exactly. The X-men's plan was charging towards X-Man and just like that. At least Armor tried a different approach by asking for his motivations.