Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    I hope that Jean and company would at least appreciate what the New X-Men did, because as you said they did provide a brief reprieve for the X-Men, and that is all on Armor. Legion does play a part in that, by getting them there, but he ruins that by making the New X-Men Horsemen, and I'm sure they're the opposite of Nate's Horsemen. I think that's unfortunately going to undo the work Hisako's done. The New X-Men did save the adult teams though, and that win is on them. Hopefully the X-Men squads can at least appreciate that, but whether or not they harp on the Legion part depends on what David's actions impact the next issue.
    I'm not so sure if they have been turned into Horsemen directly, I think that when David ported them to the AoA reality, they only were changed physically to adapt to that reality (as that final page showed confussion on their faces). I think they more or less turned into the fisical versions of their alternate selves in AoA.

Although the one who got the shortest stick there was Pixie (really, who thought that look would be a good idea?)

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    I'm not so sure if they have been turned into Horsemen directly, I think that when David ported them to the AoA reality, they only were changed physically to adapt to that reality (as that final page showed confussion on their faces). I think they more or less turned into the fisical versions of their alternate selves in AoA.

Although the one who got the shortest stick there was Pixie (really, who thought that look would be a good idea?)
    That's a good point. They do seem to be in their right minds, based on the panel, and reaction. Though I'm not sure if what David's done will be helpful or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    That's a good point. They do seem to be in their right minds, based on the panel, and reaction. Though I'm not sure if what David's done will be helpful or not.
    I think that was David's plan to deal with Nate from the start. To vanish him to the AoA reality. I think that's why he kidnapped Madrox to build an army so he could keep him long enough distracted to finally vanish him.

Why do people keep referring to this as AOA?

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

I'm kinda curious how they'll explain Glob's change of all things.
    Pixie was already KINDA established as changing based on her circumstances - She used to have very different color wings before the whole soul dagger things, and her Age of X form was outright demonic.
    Rockslide's made of rocks, so he can just create his body from different kinds of rocks.
    Even Armor you can kind of explain with the idea that since she's in a different dimension, the energy she derives from her ancestors would be coming from a different source (especially given that Japan was destroyed in the AOA universe).

But why would Glob look different ?

This is turning into a disaster.

I expect this art in a Pizza Hut comic, not a major X-men book. It’s not his best effort, maybe rushed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    This is turning into a disaster.

I expect this art in a Pizza Hut comic, not a major X-men book. It’s not his best effort, maybe rushed?
    I agree that sometimes it feels rushed in the art, but it's an improvement compared to the last issue of Cynar (which was issue 3)

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Because X-Man comes from AoA and because the whole stuff sound like a variation of AoA. Changing all the books to new ones, setting the story and the characters in an altered reality, changing the "look" of all characters,.... Even Legion is involved again.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Wasn't that just jalsrix on the previous page?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Wasn't that just jalsrix on the previous page?
    Quite a few have been making that comparison.

Because the solicit for the next issue specifically mentions the Age of Apocalypse

"Just when things didn’t look like they could get worse… The ride of the Four Horsemen of Salvation? The coming of X-Man? And…a return to the AGE OF APOCALYPSE? The weekly epic that threatens to leave the X-Men in tatters rolls on toward its explosive conclusion!"

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

So... Say "I" if you completely forgot that there was suppose to be a subplot with Beast and the Cure...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    I'm kinda curious how they'll explain Glob's change of all things.
    Pixie was already KINDA established as changing based on her circumstances - She used to have very different color wings before the whole soul dagger things, and her Age of X form was outright demonic.
    Rockslide's made of rocks, so he can just create his body from different kinds of rocks.
    Even Armor you can kind of explain with the idea that since she's in a different dimension, the energy she derives from her ancestors would be coming from a different source (especially given that Japan was destroyed in the AOA universe).

But why would Glob look different ?
    Glob can be set on fire without hurting himself, he is made of something similar to very resistant wax. And Glob is very similar to a flying fire mutant called Fever Pitch (he is dead)109609-32583-fever-pitch.jpg

Glob is so damn happy to have pants.

The last time the AoA world was shown, it was being devoured by world eater...things.