Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    BANNED

With the whole issue of "The Other" and MC2-Peter's resurrection, I wonder if this means he comes back with his leg intact. If so that could create a huge gulf and so on...assuming they want to deal with that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    With the whole issue of "The Other" and MC2-Peter's resurrection, I wonder if this means he comes back with his leg intact. If so that could create a huge gulf and so on...assuming they want to deal with that.
    It could give Mayday's line a whole new leash of life if there were two ongoings both for her and for Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I can believe it was a Slott concept seeing as he didn't leave notes that Gage ought to bother showing the aftermath or focus too much on Mayday reuniting with her father in favor of giving Annie, his own Spider-Daughter creation, so much page time with her new powers in action.

Who knows? Maybe when Slott recently said to people he'd love to write Spider-Man again, he may be setting his sights on writing an ongoing with MC2 Peter.
    I could see him being interested in some kind of project with the MC2 Peter. I suspect a mini/ one-off story is more likely than an ongoing given Slott's schedule and the realities of Marvel publishing, but he does like exploring Alt-U Spider-Man and has a sense of Marvel history.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I agree there. Mayday and Peter will clash more I feel. Peter will think he didn't do enough to prepare Mayday for people like Deamos and Mayday will be overprotective of Peter seeing as her worst nightmare did briefly come true.

I also want to know where Wes went to. He was a rock for Mayday after her father died, and he hasn't been mentioned or seen in years, not in Web Warriors or Spider-Girls. Besides DeFalco, Slott was the only one who cared enough to include him in Spider-Verse.
    You know, speaking of DeFalco, I wonder if anyone has reached him on his Twitter to see what his opinion on this development is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I could see him being interested in some kind of project with the MC2 Peter. I suspect a mini/ one-off story is more likely than an ongoing given Slott's schedule and the realities of Marvel publishing, but he does like exploring Alt-U Spider-Man and has a sense of Marvel history.
    Guess we'll have to see if it'll spring up in the summer (or spring in the spring, though with so many other Spider books coming out, some attention may be diverted from it unless Slott's name is attached to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    You know, speaking of DeFalco, I wonder if anyone has reached him on his Twitter to see what his opinion on this development is.
    Yeah, I know Frenz has been contacted, but Tom D's still radio silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I don't see Slott coming back to Spider-Man to write a new MC2 book, just because I see if he were to come back there would be other ideas he would be interested in doing.

I think he suggested this as an open-ended story idea so that if any other writers decide to do something with it they can. (and maybe as an apology for getting everyone mad to begin with)

Astonishing Member

I have a doubt. We know Kaine was the host for the Other once. But was 616's Peter host too? I mean, after his resurrection, he had powers like "the Other", but I believe the "Other" get the form of a monster spider with a human form named "Ms Arrow". So, was 616's Peter the Other at any point? I don't have this clear.

BANNED

Mayday makes a brief appearance in Ghost Spider#4, which deals largely with the aftermath of Spidergeddon#5

spoilers:
    It doesn't seem Mayday is aware her father is back from the dead, as she does not bring it up in conversation with Gwen, she makes reference to wanting to go back home to watch her brother sleep
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 01-09-2019 at 08:25 AM.