Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Winterman digital comics

As of next week, Winterman Digital Comics stops being a single-creator operation and steps fully into the realm of indie comics publisher with the arrival of THE BATTLE BOOKS!!

Last edited by Redjack; 02-17-2020 at 09:26 AM.

My Overall favorite so far is Redjack but I liked the designs for Pilgrim and how that develops might lead to me liking it more.

Couple notes

- My search for to find these books was interesting. I put in Battle books in google didn't see it no big deal He said it was on Amazon .Typed in "Battlebooks" "The Battle books" "Battle Books" into Amazon could not find them(search engines are stupid). I had put in Geoffrey thorne to find the books.(weirdly they aren't the page for author either)

- The volume in "In the What are Battlebooks" is ridiculously low , I have my computer and phone on max and it is still really really hard to hear

- I love that you aren't push in people faces to get your stuff. But a link on these forums to youtube explain what are battle books in your signature and then on youtube a link to your amazon page or the books would really be helpful.(heck a link in all the videos would be useful.)

Anyways good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    My Overall favorite so far is Redjack but I liked the designs for Pilgrim and how that develops might lead to me liking it more.

Couple notes

- My search for to find these books was interesting. I put in Battle books in google didn't see it no big deal He said it was on Amazon .Typed in "Battlebooks" "The Battle books" "Battle Books" into Amazon could not find them(search engines are stupid). I had put in Geoffrey thorne to find the books.(weirdly they aren't the page for author either)

- The volume in "In the What are Battlebooks" is ridiculously low , I have my computer and phone on max and it is still really really hard to hear

- I love that you aren't push in people faces to get your stuff. But a link on these forums to youtube explain what are battle books in your signature and then on youtube a link to your amazon page or the books would really be helpful.(heck a link in all the videos would be useful.)

Anyways good stuff
    THANK YOU. I will modify my links accordingly. Welcome! Welcome!

Last edited by Redjack; 01-02-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Last edited by Redjack; 02-17-2020 at 09:27 AM.

Tomorrow only!

sdcc poster.jpg
    Last edited by Redjack; 07-19-2019 at 07:35 AM.

the entire current catalogue of Winterman Digital Comics will start being available, free of charge, on WEBTOONS.COM, beginning this weekend.

Incredible Member Gotham citizen's Avatar

Let me understand: this Winterman Digital Comics is a indie publisher which sells its comics only on internet?
    The idea is interesting and also the price is interesting: 0.99 Dollars if I'm not wrong.

Good luck!