Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default I feel that Jason Aaron will end the Avengers when he's done with the team...

Given his past work at Marvel, Jason Aaron, split the X-men into two and made Wolverine a pacifist, Destroyed the good character of the original Nick Fury and even made Thor into a whiny wimp.

I have a feeling and it is being hinted that Jason Aaron may just destroy the Avengers from within just like he did with the X-men and makes things almost difficult for the heroes when they come out of it.

What do you think of this if you're a fan of his writing ?

Jason is one of the Marvel Elder Gods and his Aveggies is great, he just needs to bring back Hydra Cap. And Brevoort should've made him add Falcon.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    I have a feeling and it is being hinted that Jason Aaron may just destroy the Avengers from within just like he did with the X-men and makes things almost difficult for the heroes when they come out of it.
    sounds great let's do it

When Mighty and New split into two teams it was my favorite Avengers era so go for it.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 01-12-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

gIvE dUgGaN oR eWiNg aNoThEr VeNgIeS bOoK gIvE dUgGaN oR eWiNg aNoThEr VeNgIeS bOoK

Extraordinary Member

I didn't mind what happened to Nick Fury. He sort of deserved it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Jason is one of the Marvel Elder Gods and his Aveggies is great, he just needs to bring back Hydra Cap. And Brevoort should've made him add Falcon.
    Hydra cap is the one true cap

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Hydra cap is the one true cap
    Since Sam decided he was too cool for flags, this is now true. Wakanda is taking over the world and they are keeping the one true Cap in the klink. SMDH.

I could see it happening, with the Avengers falling out with Tchalla, though it would be a waste given that Agent's of Wakanda has alot of potential and a place for a wide variety of heroes to show up and fills a void

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I could see it happening, with the Avengers falling out with Tchalla, though it would be a waste given that Agent's of Wakanda has alot of potential and a place for a wide variety of heroes to show up and fills a void
    Yes, and I want this to go long enough to see if they work in Blue Marvel onto one of the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Given his past work at Marvel, Jason Aaron, split the X-men into two and made Wolverine a pacifist, Destroyed the good character of the original Nick Fury and even made Thor into a whiny wimp.

What do you think of this if you're a fan of his writing ?
    The Avengers get Disassembled all the time, so I don't think anyone would be surprised if the team broke apart again.

That said, I think it's a bit too soon to do that. I do however think they team might split so we could end up with multiple books. Agents of Wakanda could break off and do it's own thing (though I'm still not sold on the name for a variety of reasons).

I do think they could launch two more books, but like West Coast they'd be unrelated to Aaron's team. One would be Young Avengers, and the other a spin-off from No Road Home.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I do think they could launch two more books, but like West Coast they'd be unrelated to Aaron's team. One would be Young Avengers, and the other a spin-off from No Road Home.
    Aarons run potentially can launch 2 books too. Squadron Supreme of America and Agents of Wakanda are all basically being jammed into Avengers right now. But either or both in theory could potentially be a spin off.

They could even just market Agents of Wakanda as Secret Avengers if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    When Mighty and New split into two teams it was my favorite Avengers era so go for it.
    That was my intro, I loved New Avengers.