What If Secret Empire had continued

What If Thunderbolt Ross had assembled the Avengers

What if The Avengers Had Not Abandoned Eric O'Grady

etc...

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    What if The Avengers Had Not Abandoned Eric O'Grady
    Heck yeah to that one.

What if all the Heroes on-board the Skrull Prison Ship in Secret Invasion had been real instead of Skrulls?

What If Korg had found the Hammer of Thor instead of Donald Foster?

What If every hero in the Marvel Universe was married to someone?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    What if there was no time travel in the marvel universe?
    I'd be fine with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyO'Brien View Post
    What if ...?

Iron man and Spider-man had stayed SUPERIOR? (Possible clash with both?)

and YOUR what-if's?
    What if the FF died when the space craft they hijacked crashed to Earth? Well, Johnny wouldn't be around to find the skid-row bum who turned out to be Submariner. So Namor would not have gotten his memory back at the point in time. Of course, if Namor wasn't around, he would not have broken the ice into which Captain America had been frozen. If Captain America wasn't around, the Avengers, who had been turned into stone, would have stayed that way. Sure, someone else might have found Namor or Cap and the Avengers might have been saved by Spider-Man or Daredevil, but not necessarily. It could have been a very different world.

What if Professor Xavier had not lost the use of his legs fighting Lucifer. If Professor X had not been crippled while chasing Lucifer, he might have continued his adventuring rather than form the X-Men. Maybe he'd join the Avengers, leading more mutants to join Magneto.

Sandy Hausler

What if Punisher kept the war machine armor. What if hercules herald of galactus.

What If T'Challa grew up as a normal African American kid and only discovered he was from Wakanda when he reached adulthood? Would he be Micheal B. Jordans Killmonger or would he have taken a better route?
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    What If T'Challa grew up as a normal African American kid and only discovered he was from Wakanda when he reached adulthood? Would he be Micheal B. Jordans Killmonger or would he have taken a better route?
    depends somewhat on who raised him. would T'chaka be raising in America? because i'm pretty sure that he's the one who steered T'challa towards good. we've seen the latter be pushed to the edge several times. he's quite diabolical.

Mighty Member

Iron Doom vs Superior Spidey and Tony

Howabout MCU what-if's ?

What if T'challa died from his injuries? Where would the battle for Mind stone have taken place?

Extraordinary Member

"What if the Scarlet Witch hadn't disassembled the Avengers?" and (though they may have done this) "What if Jean Grey hadn't died the second time [in Grant Morrison's run]?"

What these two ideas have in common is that I would like to see What-Ifs focusing on what would have happened to specific characters if they had participated in an era of Marvel history when they were mostly absent. Let's say Wanda wasn't behind "Avengers Disassembled" and the Decimation but they happened anyway, for some other reason. What would have happened to her in events like "Civil War" and "Secret Invasion" and the arrival of the Young Avengers? Who would she have been friends or enemies with? What would fill that huge gap in her character history? Same with Jean; what would she have done after the Decimation, how would she have reacted to the existence of Hope, etc.

One of my favorite What-If stories is Kurt Busiek's story about what would have happened if the original X-Men had defeated Krakoa on their own and the All-New, All-Different team had never come to be, which shows how a lot of the events of Claremont's run would have looked if the original X-Men team had been operating (naturally it would have been mostly better, because the writer is one of those die-hards who never warmed to the new team). So I'd like to see more What If stories that cover several years of established Marvel history from the POV of a person or team who wasn't there.

1. What If...Nova and the Annihilators were a permanent team?

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    "What if the Scarlet Witch hadn't disassembled the Avengers?" and (though they may have done this) "What if Jean Grey hadn't died the second time [in Grant Morrison's run]?"

One of my favorite What-If stories is Kurt Busiek's story about what would have happened if the original X-Men had defeated Krakoa on their own and the All-New, All-Different team had never come to be, which shows how a lot of the events of Claremont's run would have looked if the original X-Men team had been operating (naturally it would have been mostly better, because the writer is one of those die-hards who never warmed to the new team). So I'd like to see more What If stories that cover several years of established Marvel history from the POV of a person or team who wasn't there.
    That sounds like a good story! I always wondered why Jean did not sense Krakoa when she got off the plane since she was about the 3rd one out. She was taken by surprise like all of the other non-telepaths. I always thought they could have beaten Krakoa.

What If the Spiders lost Spider Verse?

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

1. What if inhumans joined the X-Men after Infinity?
    2. What if the X-Men joined the Avengers after their first mission?
    3. What if Genosha had been on the Blue Area of the Moon instead of Attilan.

What if Medusa never regained her memory?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

What If Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver joined the Fantastic Four?

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES