Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

These all kinda look like a miss to me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Bendis is too big for Nightwing.
    O_o

What are you talking about, Bendis even wrote Moon Knight. And no one would give a crap, if Marvel Killed Moon Knight. This is Nightwing, you don't know the character at all. The orginal boy wonder. All the hell broke lose when DC tried to kill him in Infinite Crisis. Nightwing is big. He even has a REBIRTH DELUXE. Bigger than Aquaman, bigger than Green Arrow, heck even bigger than all The Green Lanterns.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gurz View Post
    O_o

What are you talking about, Bendis even wrote Moon Knight. And no one would give a crap, if Marvel Killed Moon Knight. This is Nightwing, you don't know the character at all. The orginal boy wonder. All the hell broke lose when DC tried to kill him in Infinite Crisis. Nightwing is big. He even has a REBIRTH DELUXE. Bigger than Aquaman, bigger than Green Arrow, heck even bigger than all The Green Lanterns.
    Bendis wrote Moon Knight before he became BENDIS. I'm glad to hear I don't know anything about Nightwing; it makes the current direction easier to bear--after all, ignorance is bliss--so thanks, dude; you're making me feel better. I just wish Didio knew that "Nightwing is big. He even has a REBIRTH DELUXE. Bigger than Aquaman, bigger than Green Arrow, heck even bigger than all The Green Lanterns." While I agree with you, Dan Didio clearly doesn't--and he's the guy in charge of this mess. If you could make him understand the points you just listed (and that I have relisted), I would be forever in your debt and I will send silver cutlery gifts for your next wedding.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Bendis wrote Moon Knight before he became BENDIS. I'm glad to hear I don't know anything about Nightwing; it makes the current direction easier to bear--after all, ignorance is bliss--so thanks, dude; you're making me feel better. I just wish Didio knew that "Nightwing is big. He even has a REBIRTH DELUXE. Bigger than Aquaman, bigger than Green Arrow, heck even bigger than all The Green Lanterns." While I agree with you, Dan Didio clearly doesn't--and he's the guy in charge of this mess. If you could make him understand the points you just listed (and that I have relisted), I would be forever in your debt and I will send silver cutlery gifts for your next wedding.
    No, he wrote Moon Knight so much later than Daredevil and what made Bendis the Bendis is Daredevil. He even used David Mack's Echo character as a supporting character in that Moon Knight run. Echo was created around Bendis run times. Marvel even made Warren Ellis write Moon Knight... If Nightwing had half of the push Moon Knight or Green Lantern had, he would be Batman level by now. Didio... don't mention that guy to me. I don't want to hear his name... i got a warning because i was RIGHTFULY being disrespectful to Didio... So i don't want to talk about him.