Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Selina as mob boss again is a terrible decision and it's downright garbage decision.

I'm tired of Cat Buglars turned mob bossed they did with Black Cat as Queenpin and now they're doing with Selina.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

So once King is done, its time for Johns right?

Thats his next property?

No, Johns has never been a big Batman fan and is probably content with the Batman Earth One stuff.

The next Batman writer will be Bendis. Maybe Priest if he pushes for it, but Bendis will get his turn eventually.
    Last edited by Badou; 12-21-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    No, Johns has never been a big Batman fan and is probably content with the Batman Year One stuff.

The next Batman writer will be Bendis. Maybe Priest if he pushes for it, but Bendis will get his turn eventually.
    Oh yes, that is most definitely going to be the case. Bendis is even getting a spot in Detective #1000 over other Batman writers, so he's being groomed for the making.

Just cancel Nightwing already. The inept management on it clearly can not handle it. The ideas on it themselves are blantant rehashes of DC You, and after the latest Esquivel plan it’s just embarrassing at this point.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-21-2018 at 03:39 PM.

BANNED

Jeez, can't even read the previews without DC rubbing salt into the wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Oh yes, that is most definitely going to be the case. Bendis is even getting a spot in Detective #1000 over other Batman writers, so he's being groomed for the making.
    He is currently writing the Batman Giant Walmart series, but I feel like going for him right after King's done will be "too easy" or "too safe" of a choice. Also he would only be about 2 years through Superman and I would imagine he would want to be on that for longer than that, and I doubt nobody would want him to be in charge of Batman and Superman at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman1117 View Post
    I love of the cover of 'Catwoman' #9. It sounds to me like Joelle Jones is almost steering her more in the direction of becoming a crime boss again, only in a different way than she did in the 'New 52' series.
    I think it's more of her turning her new "city" into the equivalent of what the East End was for her during the Brubaker run.

Damn, Bendis and Maleev/Gaydos on Nightwing would be greeeeeaaat.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-22-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurisu View Post
    Damn, Bendis and Maleev/Gaydos on Nightwing would be greeeeeaaat.
    For you, maybe.

I'm not a fan of Bendis. I even recently picked up the True Believers: Marvel Knights 20th Anniversary - Daredevil and the Defenders #1 (reprinting Daredevil #80 from 2006) for $1.00 and really didn't like it (either story-wise or art-wise).
    Maybe Maleev's artwork is an "acquired taste"?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    For you, maybe.

I'm not a fan of Bendis. I even recently picked up the True Believers: Marvel Knights 20th Anniversary - Daredevil and the Defenders #1 (reprinting Daredevil #80 from 2006) for $1.00 and really didn't like it (either story-wise or art-wise).
    Maybe Maleev's artwork is an "acquired taste"?

I like Maleev's art. But definitely, he's an artist you usually either really like or hate. It's pretty divisive as far as I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    No, Johns has never been a big Batman fan and is probably content with the Batman Earth One stuff.

Hoping Priest gets the job. He wrote Batman a while back under an Alias.

Batman, 'Tec, Batman Damned, and Harley for us.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

Priest is a good choise for Batman as well, i hear that he does great things with Deathstroke. I hope DC will make an Omnibus Deathstroke for Priest's run. I will be all over that, if happens. I'm not complaning about King or anything, i haven't even began to read his Batman stuff yet. (making a back log from deluxes) He can take his time and finish his run whatever way he wants but after he wraps up, i want either Priest or Bendis. Priest on Batman, Bendis on Nightwing would be great actually.
    Last edited by Gurz; 12-22-2018 at 03:40 PM.

BANNED

Bendis is too big for Nightwing.