Default Smallville High students (and other residents) - trying to make a list

I am thinking about Pre-COIE, and especially classmates of Clark. I particularly want ones that appeared multiple times, rather than one-offs.

In the 1980s, Clark had a high school girlfriend named Lisa Davis. Lana got jealous of her.

I know Pete Ross, of course.

I know Bash.

There was a popular girl Debbie, that Clark had the hots for in the 1980s Superboy, but I don't know if she showed up more than one.

I know post-COIE Kenny Braverman, though I can't say I care for the story.

I'm pretty sure Lana had two brothers - only read a story with one brother, though. And I think they each only appeared once? I know Phineas and Lewis as prominent relatives.

I'm familiar with Chief Parker.

There's Lex if you're going with pre-crisis. His sister Lena too.

Astonishing Member

The Pre-Crisis Master Jailer had been a classmate named Carl "Moosie" Draper with an obsession for Lana. As a kid he was a less social Clark Kent and as an adult he designed prisons to hold super-villains (until he grew jealous of Superman and became a villain himself).

There was also a kid whose name I forget who temporarily had psionic powers. He appeared a few times in the 80's in both Superboy stories and Superman stories. In one of the Superman appearances he had repressed memories of knowing the secret ID that made him reverse the names (he called the superhero Clark Kent and the guy with the glasses Superman) but never noticed that he was doing so.

And I forget if Astra Lad was a one shot or not. He was a contempoary of Clark's who used some dream projection tied to his adult self (from Superman's time) to become a teen hero. I think after his debut he reamined a supporting caharacter in the 1980's Superboy series (minus the powers). I think he was sort of a go to character when they needed to fill out a group of Smallville high kids in school scenes.