View Poll Results: Shes the definition of GOOD GIRL?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 30.99%
  • No

43 60.56%
  • Someone more pure? Name them

6 8.45%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I mean I don’t blame Jean at all. I still like Jean.
    It’s mostly the writers that can’t get their **** together with consistent storytelling ... every writer is writing without paying any respect to the history of the character. It’s frustrating to see your character being out of character.

But ... I gotta say; although she didn’t birth or raise Rachel. They have previously bonded and shared many moments ... Jean acted cold when asked about Rachel. But it’s all bad writing.
    Jean was in better terms with Rachel lately. It would be god if writes read other comics and continued with the characterization.

again editors slept on this

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Jean was in better terms with Rachel lately. It would be god if writes read other comics and continued with the characterization.

again editors slept on this
    They sleep on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't think Rachel stuff has anything to do, It's not like Jean was any wrong. I can't imagine getting a kid that I never conceived all grown up
    Yet Jean treated Hope nicely. What has she done for Jean? What has Rachel done for Jean?

There’s no excuse for such indifference. We can say it’s all editoral’s fault, but it’s only right for Jean to care about Rachel. She won’t let any random people on the street die but she’s okay with Rachel being controlled by her abuser again?
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Yet Jean treated Hope nicely. What has she done for Jean? What has Rachel done for Jean?

There’s no excuse for such indifference. We can say it’s all editoral’s fault, but it’s only right for Jean to care about Rachel. She won’t let any random people on the street die but she’s okay with Rachel being controlled by her abuser again?
    Which is why it’s the writers fault. It’s out of character.

writers wanted to tell a story between hope and Jean. Red stablished that Jean cares a lot about Rachel, so much that Cassandra used Rachel and not Hope to get leverage at jean

Which is why it’s the writers fault. It’s out of character.
    Yeah, so saying Jean shouldn’t care about Rachel or they are not close to excuse Jean is wrong and unnecessary. It’s simply OOC, blame it on editorial.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Than Extermination established that Jean is 100% okay with Rachel being taken by her Abuser who is canonically interested in Rachel sexually and loves brutally torturing her.

Mighty Member

Yeah, so saying Jean shouldn’t care about Rachel or they are not close to excuse Jean is wrong and unnecessary. It’s simply OOC, blame it on editorial.
    I misunderstood ur post. My bad, sorry.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Than Extermination established that Jean is 100% okay with Rachel being taken by her Abuser who is canonically interested in Rachel sexually and loves brutally torturing her.
    Yikes. This is terrible.

What is this new type of character assassination r they doin to Jean. She was better off dead

I was really disturbed by this. Not only Jean, but the rest of x-men should show more concern

Yikes. This is terrible.

What is this new type of character assassination r they doin to Jean. She was better off dead
    No idea.

They kept flipping if she loves Rachel or hates her enough to let her abuser take, torture and potentially sexually abuse Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Jean couldn't get through to Rachel like the rest. Rachel staying a Hound is a result of her own emotional state, Jean tried. She wasn't about to try and fight Ahab and an omega level hound while all of the other X-Men were wounded. I'd say it was a good call.
    Ahab was defeated at that point and was desperate to get away. Jean could have fought Rachel by herself if need be.

Mighty Member

Ahab was defeated at that point and was desperate to get away. Jean could have fought Rachel by herself if need be.
    Personally, I blame Kid Cable. He had a point blank shot of Ahab. Instead of aiming for the head, he shot the arm.

I love that Jean is a goodie goodie. I love that there’s a dark side to her that she tries to avoid. There is nothing wrong with being a great person. It’s what many of us strive to be. I don’t find her boring. I absolutely love Jean and she is perfection to me.

BANNED

I love this thread. Expose Jean “Fake” Grey.

=> Cheats on Cylclops
    => Acts like the victim

Technically she didn't.

She attempted, as Cyclops wouldn't touch her and was distant for months, but Wolverine didn't let her succumb.