DC Comics Historian

Default Is (redacted) taking over for Bruce in the Justice League? Is this the "death"?

https://www.newsarama.com/43222-dc-c...citations.html

Sorry guys, I pulled the trigger too fast on this one. I have trouble with seeing colors and the belt in the cover looked like it was red. On close looking the symbol doesnt match nor does he have the holsters.

Thomas Wayne is working for Bane. It looks as though he may have handed Bruce over to the villain himself and is going to take over for him on the Justice League. I am convinced that what happened in The Button that when Thomas threw himself into the void he landed in our timeline. But why he is evil, unless it is as simple as trying to rip the Bat away from Bruce. which would make sense, is his motivation. Is this the death that King promised? Is Bane holding Bruce with Psycho Pirate doing what he can to show him all of these Knightmares making him disappear and feared for dead but ultimately is in another fate worse than? Snyder told King that Morrison said you have to give Batman a birth and a death. He passed that advice on to King.

What do you guys think??
    Last edited by theonetruebatman; 12-20-2018 at 08:02 PM.