Default Klaus and the Crying Snowman

So I picked this book up because it looked like a neat Christmas themed book. I didn't expect a whole lot, but was pleasantly surprised by it! Grant Morrison and Dan Mora did this book and it has neat elements. Santa Klaus as a warrior alien that defends the Earth and lives on the moon of Titan, how they tie in Ragnarok from Norse mythology, and even a neat redemption story!

If you're looking for something different over the holiday season I'd recommend checking it out!

https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...ing-snowman-1/

I thought the story had some good moments but overall the book is mainly worth buying for the art.

Just in case you're not aware, this is the third piece in an ongoing Klaus story that has released installments the last two Christmas seasons. If you liked it you should check those out too, same creative team.

Quote Originally Posted by dishpan View Post
    I thought the story had some good moments but overall the book is mainly worth buying for the art.

Just in case you're not aware, this is the third piece in an ongoing Klaus story that has released installments the last two Christmas seasons. If you liked it you should check those out too, same creative team.
    I was unaware of that! I'll have to look for those. And I agree, the art was fantastic.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I was unaware of that! I'll have to look for those. And I agree, the art was fantastic.
    Volume 1: How Santa Claus Began
    Volume 2: New Adventures of Santa Claus

Enjoy!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime