Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NotABadger View Post

She's only going to be allowed to be remotely competent if she's far away from the core team.
    Or away from the hands of the X-Office. Let her join the Avengers, Fantastic Four, or Guardians of the Galaxy for a while.

Just hand over the motherhood role to Emma, she can not do worse then Jean. Rachel Grace Frost Summers, her final code name Ruby.

This post is made for me to get some lols at a friend who wants to see Ruby.

BANNED

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Just hand over the motherhood role to Emma, she can not do worse then Jean. Rachel Grace Frost Summers, her final code name Ruby.

I think it would be way more fun if Maddy decided to adopt her as her daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Vaishakh View Post
    makes zero sense

10characters

emma is a bad mother to the cuckoos.

people reallybshould have stop playing favorites bias

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Rachel succeeding the Phoenix legacy would've been fine if other parties didn't get antsy and muck things up. However, they can still patch things up by doing the obvious and doing all future Phoenix stuff with her and not rehashing it with Jean. But that would take writers and editors who actually know not just who, but what characters are, and how to slide things into their rather obvious, but also obviously more interesting roles.

Oh yeah, and someone has to actually like the character.
    Jean is featured as Phoenix in movies, cartoons, and video games so all future use of the Phoenix is with Jean.

Other problem is the XMen have a surplus of telepath/telekinetics. Psylocke is a ninja and makes psychic weapons so her application of her powers is very different from Jean’s. Monet uses her supergirl powers more than her tp/to. Cable uses his guns, fighting skills, and tech.

Her character suffered twice because she was brought in the XNen to replace Jean when Jean was dead. At least Hope has an unique power set, and enough of her own identity.

I keep telling people Maddie and Scott need to have another baby and it be Rachel xD

They did have sex and he though that it was just Emma being kinky lol.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Or away from the hands of the X-Office. Let her join the Avengers, Fantastic Four, or Guardians of the Galaxy for a while.
    She was pretty good in Excalibur. As long as she stays away from Jean, she can do pretty well. She can work with Scott, Wifi, Wolverine and it can all turn out great as long as Jean Grey doesnt get involved. Another interesting path would be her joining Emma/Selene/Madelyn as an antagonist or a non-heroic role.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    makes zero sense
    Like anything does with Rachel these days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    They have their own psychics like Moondragon, Mantis, and Sersi. No need for Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    emma is a bad mother to the cuckoos.

people reallybshould have stop playing favorites bias
    You skipped a part of my post that was aim at Bell and his love for Rachel and Ruby.

Like anything does with Rachel these days.
    not as crazy as maddie being her mother

You skipped a part of my post that was aim at Bell and his love for Rachel and Ruby.
    Ohh yeah sure lets blame Bell and his obsession with wanting 616 Rachel born one way of the other. I will get you back for that xD