View Poll Results: Well, how open are you?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very much, want nao

52 57.78%
  • Ehh sure I might check it out

24 26.67%
  • HELL NO this is awful

14 15.56%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

she should get the remaining members of Generation X to bring back Synch and Skin

I would give it a try, I guess. But, I think that I would prefer for a Hellfire Club to be more like a Game of Thrones type of comic, with a lot of politics, internal fighting, and treachery amongst it's members. Some members could lean more to being good guys, some could be morally grey, and some could be outright evil. You could have that while the Club members try to use their money and corporate power to achieve their various goals. They could still provide the X-Men with antagonists with a valid apposing view point occasionally.
    But, I think that I might prefer a mini series to an ongoing monthly comic.

Not at all. I don't even like Emma. However, if it was the classic Hellfire Club with her as the White Queen instead of calling a woman "King", I might try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Not at all. I don't even like Emma. However, if it was the classic Hellfire Club with her as the White Queen instead of calling a woman "King", I might try it.
    Lol what about if "King" was spelled differently??

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    "Emma should be slain because caused one of the biggest shipping wars in X-Book history/something in IvX/nonsense related to Jean"

But we're forgetting why Emma Frost is truly the devil.

She killed Firestar's horse and blamed it on Firestar having an orgasm.

And for that, she must burn at the stake!

Sarcasm, what's that?
    Poor Butterrum

As a villain?? Yes, please.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    As a villain?? Yes, please.
    Except she's not in the current run, and shows zero signs of that happening in the future so... you might be out of luck...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't get the hate for Williams. She's transparent about her favorite characters. She's also highly knowledgeable about them. Every writer fanboys/fangirls over certain characters. Some more than others. Clairemont with Cyclops. Guggenheim with Kitty. Aaron with Wolverine. At least she's honest about it.
    She's very transparent and I applaud her effort for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    The other thing about Williams is that she comes across as the sort of fan who'll go, "This character is my favorite. The light of my life. I have legally adopted them. Now settle in, because I've got a 30 minute slideshow on why they're hot garbage." And creators who love characters for their flaws as well as their strengths tend to be fun. So I'd give it a go.
    Having both interacted with Leah via twitter/tumblr this is her in a nut shell and believe me she is ready with those power points. But one thing she is very cognizant of is the history of her faves, the good and the bad.

She does recognize that Adam X The X-Trerme is perfect and has done nothing wrong ever though. I got the receits to prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I would give it a try, I guess. But, I think that I would prefer for a Hellfire Club to be more like a Game of Thrones type of comic, with a lot of politics, internal fighting, and treachery amongst it's members.
    that's basically the really only way you could do it IMO. It would have to be a political thriller/intrigue book. GoT meets House of Cards (bad example I know) but with mutants.

The X-Men need a rival more than an enemy. An Emma led HFC could be the perfect frenemies to the X-men
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

No hell die club. But I'd like to see a 5-issue mini featuring both the black king and the midnight king. The options are endless.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver