Astonishing Member

Default Hellcat Vs Sabretooth

Lets set this one in an abandoned parking garage. Good fight you imagine. Seems Strength and agility between the two would be reasonably close.

Ohhhh, Patsy is SO dead.

Creed is a notch above her.

If she still had the Shadow Cloak, she might have a little chance with a dimensional dump ringout.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

It depends. If we're dealing with 80's + 90's Sabretooth. Or the Jobbertooth of the new millennia.

Jobbertooth loses embarrassingly in a one-sided beating like almost every other fight he's had the last 15 years....

If we're dealing with Sabretooth -the dangerous one from the 80's + 90's, then I would put money on him edging it.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-22-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Yeah, I agree Patsy goes down.

Spectacular Member

Isn't Patsy just a regular human? Not much she can do to Creed there, I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It depends. If we're dealing with 80's + 90's Sabretooth. Or the Jobbertooth of the new millennia.

Jobbertooth loses embarrassingly in a one-sided beating like almost every other fight he's had the last 15 years....

If we're dealing with Sabretooth -the dangerous one from the 80's + 90's, then I would put money on him edging it.
    idk weapon x habitual line stepper Sabretooth just walks her downa sn backhands her tbh while dogging her about her past
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by anon_me View Post
    Isn't Patsy just a regular human? Not much she can do to Creed there, I would think.
    Well, Its my understanding that Patsy's suit Enhances her strength up to lower level Strength- ability to press 2 tons and enahances her Agility to well..... If not Spider level, Certainly enough to make her as Zippy as Daredevil or Wolvie or Sabretooth. The suit also has an immunity to magic to some unspecific degree which is irrelavent here. Id've liked to think that she could pull off the upset.... especially say if saving Children or Kitties or Veterans were at stake but frankly its been so long since she's done any real super heroing. Its not like she's been out there every night on patrol sharpening her skills and instincts.

No, Patsy's "super-suit" enhanced her to Black Widow-level strength and speed. Her Agility was higher, due to Patsy's innate high agility through surfing and sports.

The 2-ton strength level came as a result of demonic possession, death and resurrection, not the Cat-Suit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    No, Patsy's "super-suit" enhanced her to Black Widow-level strength and speed. Her Agility was higher, due to Patsy's innate high agility through surfing and sports.

The 2-ton strength level came as a result of demonic possession, death and resurrection, not the Cat-Suit.
    Huh. Interesting.