Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default The O5 are gone. Now what?

So are there any stories that can be told now that the O5 have been confirmed as part of the past of their adult counterparts? Like, kid Beasts using magic or Tyke's friendship with the Champions? Or should they be ignored (outside of Bobby's sexuality)?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Everything will be ignored and forgotten in a few years. Nothing of the time displaced O5 mattered at all, their very existence will be no more significant than teen tony in 5 or 8 years (if not less)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Everything will be ignored and forgotten in a few weeks.
    Fixed that for you.

BANNED

Progress, they were holdin' up the train.

Bobby's sexuality won't change back so that will stick around. I'd really like to see Beast dabble in magic again, it was one of the only things I liked about the 05 being here.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Take a shot every time an adult O5 member is shown not to have knowledge about an event or character they should now be familiar with. Take another shot if it happens next year with Cyclops in Uncanny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Take a shot every time an adult O5 member is shown not to have knowledge about an event or character they should now be familiar with. Take another shot if it happens next year with Cyclops in Uncanny.
    I PRAY Adult Warren never remembers shacking up with X-23. That will be all sorts of wrong.

Now adult O5 should gather together and have an ongoing team book with a lot of adult talk to erase the negative influences of young O5.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

The fact that they didn't use the O5 going back as a way to soft reboot X-Men, changing the outcome of certain events throughout the X-Men's history makes the fact that they dragged out such a time travel story completely pointless. Like imagine if Cyclops had even a feeling of deja vu when it came to the Purifiers attack on the bus of students and as a result did things differently and thus saved lives. So many missed opportunities.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    The fact that they didn't use the O5 going back as a way to soft reboot X-Men, changing the outcome of certain events throughout the X-Men's history makes the fact that they dragged out such a time travel story completely pointless. Like imagine if Cyclops had even a feeling of deja vu when it came to the Purifiers attack on the bus of students and as a result did things differently and thus saved lives. So many missed opportunities.
    Yup so pointless. This could've also been a way to reboot Psylocke over the sloppy way she returned to a Caucasian body we got.

Bringing the O5 in was never a great idea and should've concluded during that Bendis era.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

I wanna see Romeo getting punished by Daddy Iceman for hurting his twink self.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Bobby's sexuality won't change back so that will stick around.
    You're right i forgot about this

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I wanna see Romeo getting punished by Daddy Iceman for hurting his twink self.
    I vote that we never speak if Romeo and that terrible paper thin Romeo and Juliet metaphor again. Bunn did us a favor by getting rid of that and Laurren.

Baby: "Like, zoinks! I dunno about this whole timeline suicide thing!"

Bobby: "Back in the closet, dummy."

Baby: "Yes, dad."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I PRAY Adult Warren never remembers shacking up with X-23. That will be all sorts of wrong.
    It's alright, he'll only remember it when he looks at Logan and starts wondering if he should try both flavors of Wolverine, leading to a groundbreaking change in their relationship.