Default MCU Daredevil VS A Siberian Tiger

Just wondering if Matt could beat one.

A-street clothes

B-Daredevil suit only

C- full gear

Does it make a difference if it's the unconfirmed suoer sized ones, record large males ones, or female Siberian tiger?

Not really, you can't keep putting most real world animals against most comic book superheroes. At least anything peak human or above are comfortably beyond real world animals, apart from maybe really large dinosaurs or something (but that's only because creatures that large would be hard to kill with your bare hands).

This is even more of a stomp than Captain America vs a random Gorilla. Matt is way faster, probably hits harder as well.

And no, it doesn't make any difference if it's the largest Siberian tiger in existence.

It's not comic daredevil though

I blame the lack of sleep...

He's still got precognition and is plenty fast and strong, on top of having the usual crazy durability that fictional action heroes tend to have. But yeah, less of an absolute stomp.

Yeah, Netflix DD has, at best, orangutan level stats, and even that's being really generous. That's not enough to beat a friggin tiger.

I don’t think anyone has ever invoked “orang-utan level stats” before!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I don’t think anyone has ever invoked “orang-utan level stats” before!
    I actually cried in laughter at the "Orangutan" level analysis.

It kind of works because in terms of strength DD isn't Gorilla level. Although, I won't mind seeing a fight with a Gorilla with DDs skill and intelligence.

Incredible Member

Any human, no matter how well-trained, will get ripped apart by a tiger. It's like pitting a mouse against a cat.

Daredevil could probably evade it for a bit because of his radar sense and maybe, if he's lucky, he could dodge it until it gave up (tigers are extremely powerful but they don't have much endurance). But no way is he surviving against one in a head-to-head fight.

Yeah Daredevil has the agility and speed to avoid a tiger. But he lacks oomph. His hits will do little. It takes quite a few hits for him to down mooks, and a tiger can weather those. I'm with the tiger here.