Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree View Post
    Indeed. And Thanks was smart enough to realize the threat and trick Silverado by turning a member of Nebula's crew into a decoy of himself. I hate when Thanos is depicted as a thuggish brute who doesn't use his brain.
    Oh yes

I used to love thanos

Nowadays not so much for reasons you have said

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    High end characters in earth bound team settings do tend to be jobbed a bit.

But yeah... Thor just isn't quite the same without his classic hammer.
    Or sometimes with it.

While his feats in his own new book have been pretty damn impressive, it only took five minutes spending time with Jane Foster in an Aaron written book to see the him go from All-Father To dude-in-distress
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by brettc1 View Post
    Or sometimes with it.

While his feats in his own new book have been pretty damn impressive, it only took five minutes spending time with Jane Foster in an Aaron written book to see the him go from All-Father To dude-in-distress
    worst thing is, Jane will fight OF Thor with this black stuff amping him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    worst thing is, Jane will fight OF Thor with this black stuff amping him
    The worst part is how Aaron made sure to show Jane in the beginning resisting and escaping that black stuff trying to envelop her and then Thor encounters it and despite being just in general more powerful and also having the OF he gets taken over immediately...

So of course now Jane is gonna fight him and keep up with him which should be impossible and god forbid actually beat him.

Garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    The worst part is how Aaron made sure to show Jane in the beginning resisting and escaping that black stuff trying to envelop her and then Thor encounters it and despite being just in general more powerful and also having the OF he gets taken over immediately...

So of course now Jane is gonna fight him and keep up with him which should be impossible and god forbid actually beat him.

Garbage.
    I don't think he even considers Thor to be above her. he said she would give him a run for his money LFMAO.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think he even considers Thor to be above her. he said she would give him a run for his money LFMAO.
    Does anyone really believe that back in the day Brunnhilde would give Odin “a run for his money?”

That is just bloody insane.
    If ten years of recording The Young and the Restless for my mother have taught me anything, it's that characters in serial dramas are always happily in love...until they're not

“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.” - the 4th Doctor

Does anyone really believe that back in the day Brunnhilde would give Odin “a run for his money?”

That is just bloody insane.
    I think he meant regular Thor.

Still, OF Is reduced to punches and lightning strikes only.

Extraordinary Member

I think he meant regular Thor.

Still, OF Is reduced to punches and lightning strikes only.
    Mmmm, because we all think Brunnhilde would have lasted thirty seconds against classic Thor. :P

Oh, and I just read Captain Marvel 10, where Carol Danvers beats the crap out of him.

Jeez, does the humiliation ever end?

Mmmm, because we all think Brunnhilde would have lasted thirty seconds against classic Thor. :P

Oh, and I just read Captain Marvel 10, where Carol Danvers beats the crap out of him.

Jeez, does the humiliation ever end?
    Some of us think 30 seconds would have been 29 secs too long back in the day...

Saoirse Ronan The Accuser CaptainMar-Vell92 of the Kree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    I'd say that they have the same strengths and weaknesses.

Their strengths lie in street level characters.

And of their (many) weaknesses they are unable to give any depth to their villains. I can't think of any remotely sympathetic Bendis villain, and Aaron's are so over the top, you think they were rejected Captain Planet villains.
    I think his villains range between Captain Planet (Minotaur) and Criminal Minds (Gorr, his awful version of Thanos).
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post

Garbage.
    I think Aaron is doing this on purpose to troll his detractors. He doesn't care about fans, he cares about people who eats his stuff up and he fell in love with Jane Foster.

Seriously how did she went from Thor's original love interest and damsel in distress to an invincible god mode sue worse than Alice from the Resident Evil films?

It's been 1 year since i have put Aaron in my blacklist alongside Bendis, Loeb and Miller.
    I think an easy way to look at Thanos stories is that anything written by Jim Starlin, Ron Marz and Keith Giffen is the real Thanos while anything written by other authors should be dismissed as a Thanosi clone.

And so, the tragedy of Jobhor continues.

''With this moon rock i shall disrespect thy face''.

Lol what is this shitty dialogue? Aaron should stay away from mystical characters.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

And so, the tragedy of Jobhor continues.

''With this moon rock i shall disrespect thy face''.

Lol what is this shitty dialogue? Aaron should stay away from mystical characters.
    Moon Knight Phoenix??? Oh my God, make it stop! Please make it stop!!!!!!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

My body still hurts from the Brood Thor nonsense.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I think his villains range between Captain Planet (Minotaur) and Criminal Minds (Gorr, his awful version of Thanos).
    What’s up with Gorr?