View Poll Results: Which Age of X-Man mini do look forward to?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • The X-Tremists

72 37.31%
  • Prisoner X

64 33.16%
  • Apocalypse & the X-tracts

44 22.80%
  • Marvelous X-Men

51 26.42%
  • NextGen

36 18.65%
  • Amazing Nightcrawler

34 17.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BoundingIntoComics.com, Age of X-Man - Does Marvel’s 2019 Event Signal an X-Men Franchise Resurgence?
    ... The Age of X-Man is coming. We know this because Marvel has been throwing out promo art for the very Age of Apocalypse (AoA) inspired story for months now. The main six pieces of art shared by the publisher are comic covers accompanied by titles, creative teams, and an overall brief description:

“Coming February 2019, the AGE OF X-MAN dawns, and the X-Men cannot stop it. After the apocalyptic dissolution of the X-Men comes…AGE OF X-MAN!”
    Is this a sign the X-Men will be returning to pre-Quesada levels of sales rack presence? What books can we expect to see following the end of the Age of X-Man?...

... At the moment, the only ongoing X-Men titles announced that should continue into the new year are...

... Eagle-eyed readers will notice that so far throughout Dissasembled the X-Men are being used in very specific configurations. I believe these groups will carry over into the status quo following the event. It’s reasonable to surmise that at least two or three more books will be added to the catalog of current books. Without having to say, if this proves to be true, by the end of the coming Spring the X-Men line of books will be stronger than it’s been since the start of the century.

Is it simply a coincidence that this huge and sudden jump in interest from Marvel will be hitting its stride around the time Disney should have full control over the 21st Century Fox properties, including the X-Men? I suppose there really is some value in being patient with corporate overloads after all. If this goes the way I hope (and I really am hoping, despite the dent it will make in my disposable income), perhaps my faith in powers that be in the upper echelons of Marvel can finally be restored.

BANNED

Of note, since the above article, we've had 2 more limited-run X-projects announced:

... for April.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

So far nothing announced I can get excited for. I am only hoping Solicits can give something. At the very least there's one non-X Book I am following, and I know it'll be solicited. lol

And no shade at you Heroine Addict . Nice of you to post for stuff. I am doing some personal venting.

Astonishing Member

I'll probably just get the one that has Jubilee in it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    So far nothing announced I can get excited for. I am only hoping Solicits can give something. At the very least there's one non-X Book I am following, and I know it'll be solicited. lol

And no shade at you Heroine Addict . Nice of you to post for stuff. I am doing some personal venting.
    Truly sorry to hear that, Silver Fang, hopefully it changes for ya soon. And no worries, it's understandable, I've done so myself... more times than I'd like to admit.

BANNED

https://twitter.com/ZacBeThompson/st...07208400695296

PLACE YOUR BETS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 02-09-2019 at 05:12 AM.

Hard to keep track So many characters.

We already know where all the students are going. I don't think Next Gen left any out, of the ones we saw. But the door is open for anyone really. I think it's a 50/50 shot to see Rictor, Forge, and maybe Monet & Frenzy.

I don't know who this furry Samurai guy in red is, but since we saw a good bit of him in lots of backgrounds & he even has a line, I figure he may be somewhere.
    Lookalike-1.jpg
    Maybe it's Jimmy.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-21-2019 at 05:44 PM.

BANNED

Meggan's gonna be in Nightcrawler, obviously, and I think The Cuckoos are also. Believe Surge will be in NeXtGen with the younger set, as ya mentioned. And I think they just revealed Archangel plays a part, but they're bein' pretty cagey about it, beyond that.

Like you, I'm VERY interested in knowing where Monet, Rictor, & Frenzy are gonna end up, and what roles they'll inhabit. SUNFIRE, too, of course. Curious about the fates of Cecilia Reyes, Gentle, Firestar, and yes, Forge, as well. Then there's Oya, and IDK what happened to Hellion, or my girl... DUST! Like another fave, Sunspot, seems they never showed up.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-21-2019 at 07:19 PM.

BANNED

Soon we'll have new solicits, with the 2nd issue covers+synopses for Prisoner X & the X-tracts, as well as those for the 3rd installments of the other four books - CAN'T WAIT!! Plus Uncanny x2, and its WotR spin-off, which we already saw. April's gonna be AWESOME! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Soon we'll have new solicits, with the 2nd issue covers+synopses for Prisoner X & the X-tracts, as well as those for the 3rd installments of the other four books - CAN'T WAIT!! Plus Uncanny x2, and its WotR spin-off, which we already saw. April's gonna be AWESOME! 8D
    I always like seeing the new covers. Sometimes they're great, sometimes, eck lol But anything that gets you closer to more info. Eventually, you're bound to get something interesting.

There's no books I am currently interested in, or excited for. But it could change. So I am always looking forward to solicits each month.

Maybe we'll see some of the surprise AoX characters on the covers, eventually anyway.

By the way, thanks for linking me the character pic. Marvel has a fetish for these furry sideburn dudes with sharp teeth & claws. Wolverine, Jimmy, Sabretooth, and now Kylun. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 01-21-2019 at 08:06 PM.

I can’t wait to see all those linking variant covers. I never get variants but I’m considering getting those ones.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    ... Maybe we'll see some of the surprise AoX characters on the covers, eventually anyway.

By the way, thanks for linking me the character pic. ...
    You're welcome, no prob at all. And we just might, as there's supposedly "SECRET" variants we've seen nothing of, in addition to the...

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    I can’t wait to see all those linking variant covers. I never get variants but I’m considering getting those ones.
    ... Nhyuk Lee Connecting ones, where we've gotten 2 out of the 6:

... so far.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-21-2019 at 11:33 PM.

That looks wicked already.

BANNED

It does! And uh, looks like those "SECRET" covers... BleedingCool.com, Marvel Blind-Bag ‘Secret’ Variant Covers for Age Of X-Man Comics, will be staying a secret, til the day each #1 is released. I sorta vaguely remember this now, but dang, must be pretty spoilerish.

Let me try making a list.

As far as we know we are not sure yet on where these appear, who were at the scene, or were called in;
    Surge
    Neal Shaara
    Trinary
    Gentle
    Firestar
    Frenzy Cargill
    Sunfire
    Indra
    Mercury
    Trance
    Force
    Cecelia Reyes