View Poll Results: Which Age of X-Man mini do look forward to?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • The X-Tremists

72 37.31%
  • Prisoner X

64 33.16%
  • Apocalypse & the X-tracts

44 22.80%
  • Marvelous X-Men

51 26.42%
  • NextGen

36 18.65%
  • Amazing Nightcrawler

34 17.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    BANNED

CBR.com, Marvel Artist Shares Age of X-Man Character Designs

Bobby's suspenders don't seem to be keepin' his pants from ridin' pretty low.

BANNED

Regardless how well these sell, I'm interested in seein' the order in which they do on Diamond's charts, in comparison to this poll's results. Curious how representative it is of the fandom at large.

BANNED

These costumes are fantastic. I love Psylocke's mask- it gives her a creepy edge and showcases that enforcer role.
    I can't help but wish that we'd gotten someone else in Blob's stead though. All those X-Men up for grabs and we got Frederick Dukes (who does look a little like a larger Jordan White ngl)
    Last edited by King_Thor13; 01-23-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Nice. Can't remember the last time Kylun got a cover appearance. And I suppose that confirms where Magma ended up.

BANNED

Just LOVELY, both of 'em - thanX, Luckystar!!

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    These costumes are fantastic. I love Psylocke's mask- it gives her a creepy edge and showcases that enforcer role. ...
    I agree, most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Nice. Can't remember the last time Kylun got a cover appearance. And I suppose that confirms where Magma ended up.
    Yep, good calls on Mr. McKay & Amara, gang. I only had the vaguest memory of Kylun, if any, TBH. So he's almost like a brand new character, to me.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-24-2019 at 06:55 AM.

BANNED

X-Tremists' Inhyuk Lee variant, connecting cover should be neXt, followed by those for Prisoner X & the X-tracts, tho not necessarily in that order - CAN'T WAIT!! Especially to see them all together!

BANNED

Marvel.com, ‘Age of X-Man: The Amazing Nightcrawler’: A Look Back at Kurt's First Solo Series
    We’re looking back at the adventure that dared to ask: “What’s a Boggie?”

The Age of X-Man is upon us! The X-Men have been thrust into a strange world where mutants have achieved their wildest dreams. In this realm, Kurt Wagner is both a Super Hero and a celebrity on par with Dwayne Johnson. He’s even dating his former teammate, Meggan, which fulfills an attraction he had for her all the way back in EXCALIBUR! But there may be something more unsettling in Kurt’s new life than he’d like to admit – and his dreams could be shattered before all is said and done. ...
    Oh, God, I was worried about something like this. Talk about a compleX.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Good lord! Kurt looks terrible and the solicits actually made me curious too! Maybe if I closed my eyes and someone read it too me, I could imagine him in something more dashing. Anybody wanna make an extra buck?

BANNED

Newsarama.com, LIEFELD, HUGO, Lee, More Join AGE OF X-MAN: THE MARVELOUS X-MEN #1 Variants
    ... Carlos Pacheco is doing a "secret" variant for this and some other Marvel titles in the near future, but that has not been released yet. ...
    AIPT.com, ‘Age of X-Man’ masterminds Lonnie Nadler and Zac Thompson on their love for the Summers-Grey family
    ... AiPT!: We know how the “Age of X-Man” will share similarities to the AoA, but what is one way in which it’s entirely different?

Thompson: This is an era of peace. This is a world where the X-Men won, where they are no longer feared, hated, or persecuted… I’d say that’s a pretty big difference.

Nadler: There’s less exposition. ...
    BleedingCool.com, Nate Grey Leans Heavily on Nostalgia in Next Week’s Age of X-Man Alpha
    ... In Uncanny X-Men #10, Nate Grey, the titular X-Man, vanished himself and all of the X-Men to an alternate universe, a utopia where mutants are beloved instead of hated and feared. It’s kind of a metaphor for Disney buying Fox and Marvel suddenly realizing it can promote the X-Men again, if you think about it. ...

... Pining for a bygone era and forcing everyone else to relive it? X-Man really is just the ultimate comic book fan, isn’t he?...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Good lord! Kurt looks terrible and the solicits actually made me curious too!... imagine him in something more dashing...
    Those are just variant covers. I like the interior art, and here's a sample:

BANNED

Last edited by Heroine Addict; 01-25-2019 at 08:40 PM.

Yesss! Can’t wait for the last two!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Of note, since the above article, we've had 2 more limited-run X-projects announced:

... for April.[/CENTER]
    Hmm... Liefelds art is closer to his earliest days at DC where he was more similar to Art Adams/Todd McFarlane before he went bonkers. His figures are not as warped or humongous and... he's drawing feet again. And a lot less lines... But, no, Logan doesn't have fangs no matter how much Liefeld likes to think he does.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I like it. Reminds me of:

And one that ended without explanation. Worf moved on to Jadzia on DS9 and Troi suddenly gets back together with Riker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Yesss! Can’t wait for the last two!
    THREE!!!

And April's AoXM issues, in order of release dates:

💚 Prisoner X #2 on 4/3, the X-tracts #2 & Marvelous #3 on 4/10, Nightcrawler & NeXtGen #3 on 4/17, and the X-Tremists #3 on 4/24 💙