Default Composite Santa vs Composite Dracula

In order to prove Halloween is superior Christmas, Composite Dracula challenged Composite Santa Claus to a battle in Khazan. A challenge Santa of course accepted to defend his holiday's honor. Who shall prevail in this clash of the champions?

If the above contest is too lopsided in Santa's favor then substitute Composite Vampire for Dracula.

Comp Santa is the true creature of the yuletide night!

Seriously though, is there anything Comp Vampire/Dracula can do to the anthropomorphic representation of Death with all his Claus out? Discworld Death alone killed Music itself at one point, or at least that's how I interpreted it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Watcher View Post
    In order to prove Halloween is superior Christmas, Composite Dracula challenged Composite Santa Claus to a battle in Khazan. A challenge Santa of course accepted to defend his holiday's honor. Who shall prevail in this clash of the champions?

If the above contest is too lopsided in Santa's favor then substitute Composite Vampire for Dracula.
    The scenario sounds like Composite Santa got a bit of prep time between the challenge & the fight.

I can't think of anyone else (not named Doom or Richards) that I would want to give ANY prep-time to. A legendary toy-maker with that spy network? Heck, the bad guys from Fables is envious of Composite Santa.

Looks like a massive stomp to me. I don't even think Composite Dracula even gets the strength advantage. I know that St. Nick is probably FTL, but how strong would he have to be to carry all of those toys in that knapsack?

Extraordinary Member

IIRC, Some versions of St. Nick beat up the devil

Mighty Member

Santa would beat Dracula if Old Scratch's student inherited weaknesses to holiness. After all, Santa is a composite of a saint.

Not to mention trolls Darkseid every Christmas.

Also in some cases instead of just Saintbyhing, is a retired bad ass Norse God who happily serves Juseo Christian God.

So yeah, Dracula is going down.

Alright, in terms of physical stats, Santa probably has Dracula beat.

Strength: Dracula might have better explicitly demonstrated strength, going by the assumption that Santa's bag doesn't have the full weight of all presents for all kids in the world at once. If not, then Santa's class 100 and Dracula is...not.

Durability: Unless Dracula has feats on par with tanking Darkseid's weapons (and possible the Omega Effect), Santa beats him here.

Speed: Both have some nebulous superspeed. Both can stop time.

Dracula's stuff includes, but is not limited to:

Time stop, briefly.
    Teleportation.
    Shapeshifting, including turning into mist or shadowy forms.
    Mind control.
    Extremely good regeneration, able to recover missing body parts in an instant or regenerate from a pool of blood.
    Durability on the level of shrugging off exploding planes.
    Being able to absorb and release souls.
    Existing in a quantum state so that killing him is really hard.
    General energy projection stuff like throwing out fireballs, dark energy blasts, etc.
    Flight.
    Probably a bunch of things I'm forgetting.
    Command over many lesser monsters. Also Death, for some reason.
    Functional immortality.

Also, epic teleporting castle and epic moon base that he shoots vampires from as a means of attack.

Santas stuff includes, but is not limited to:

Timestop.
    Flying Sleigh.
    Ability to use reasonably powerful magic.
    Happens to also be Odin, wherever applicable, along with all that implies (army of valkyrie, magical ability, etc).
    Various weaponry, automatic machine guns, tanks, etc.
    Army of elves.
    Epic north pole base.
    Functional immortality.

It definitely looks like Santa has enough over the top magical stuff to pull off something here, even against Dracula's nigh unkillability.

Does Night of Wallachia count as Dracula?

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Santa also once had the Infinity Gauntlet with all the gems, so "omni" everything for Santa I guess.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Santa also once had the Infinity Gauntlet with all the gems, so "omni" everything for Santa I guess.
    Heh, just saw the other thread. Not sure what feats Santa has with that, but it's a good guess that it's far beyond any version of Dracula.

Mighty Member

And if it's the Phineas and Ferb Santa Claus, which may or may not be in Marvel multiverse continuity, he is capable of pulling off a massive gambit that Xehanort would be jealous of. Remember, Santa has some form of omnipresence, meaning that he would have watched Dracula for centuries. That would mean Jolly O'l St. Nick could easily predict Dracula's attack patterns. He can study his history, philosophy, and art down to a T.

Don't forget to account for Santa Claus Conquers The Martians Santa.

BANNED

6.jpg

If Dracula wins, he removes the beard only to find out that The Ultimate Warrior has just been gathering power, and is about to run wild.

Game over.

annual reminder