Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

The event dog there os probable unrelated based on apperence but i really hope to see the symbiote dog from Carnage vs Deadpool. The one with the life foundation 4
    Wolverine,Rogue,Gambit,Jubilee Jean Grey top 5 x-men Favorites

So I've never really been a huge Venom fan in the past but I've been following this latest run and it's been great.

I also really love Tom Hardy's version of the character. The movie wasn't perfect, but Hardy Venom was enjoyable throughout.

So I'm wondering, isn't it time for Venom to strike out on his own, away from the greater Spider-Man franchise? I know they have tried it in the past, but it seems they always drag him back. Maybe it's time to cut the chord (tentacle?) For good.

I mean they can still interact in stuff. Wolverine still pokes Hulk with his claws now and again, but he's not just the guy who pokes Hulk with his claws. He has a life outside of that.

Mostly poking other people, but still.

Astonishing Member

Read the latest issue and is the thing about the green saliva a recon? Because it makes too much sense.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Read the latest issue and is the thing about the green saliva a recon? Because it makes too much sense.
    I don't know if it's a retcon, per se, as I don't think anyone ever bothered to explain the green saliva in the first place.

"so this is what it's feels like" -Anonymous

It's nice of Donny Cates to give Flash some love.

BTW, here's Venom #11 variant by none other than Dave Gibbons, i wonder how far are they going to take this "better than Wathmen" joke lol..

Astonishing Member

I really want to hear more from the Maker on what he wants Venom for.