Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

The event dog there os probable unrelated based on apperence but i really hope to see the symbiote dog from Carnage vs Deadpool. The one with the life foundation 4
    X-Men Forever

So I've never really been a huge Venom fan in the past but I've been following this latest run and it's been great.

I also really love Tom Hardy's version of the character. The movie wasn't perfect, but Hardy Venom was enjoyable throughout.

So I'm wondering, isn't it time for Venom to strike out on his own, away from the greater Spider-Man franchise? I know they have tried it in the past, but it seems they always drag him back. Maybe it's time to cut the chord (tentacle?) For good.

I mean they can still interact in stuff. Wolverine still pokes Hulk with his claws now and again, but he's not just the guy who pokes Hulk with his claws. He has a life outside of that.

Mostly poking other people, but still.

Extraordinary Member

Read the latest issue and is the thing about the green saliva a recon? Because it makes too much sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Read the latest issue and is the thing about the green saliva a recon? Because it makes too much sense.
    I don't know if it's a retcon, per se, as I don't think anyone ever bothered to explain the green saliva in the first place.

It's nice of Donny Cates to give Flash some love.

BTW, here's Venom #11 variant by none other than Dave Gibbons, i wonder how far are they going to take this "better than Wathmen" joke lol..

Extraordinary Member

I really want to hear more from the Maker on what he wants Venom for.

Extraordinary Member

Fun issue, but the Maker having Flash's DNA just really creeper me out.

That was great. Good to see the Maker get humbled.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Good issue. Character growth for Eddie and the levels of being a host for a Symbiote

I'm just scratching my head with a body of Cletus at the end. How did it not get consumed by the Poison?

BANNED

Awesome issue. The shout outs to Flash were outstanding. And that last page!!!!

BANNED

Really Good issue but i kinda felt little uncanny to see Maker having/wanting Flash's DNA but the last moment was well, he is back . spoilers:
    Cletus Kasady a.k.a Carnage is back and i think Maker is going to get involved in Cates's upcoming GOTG
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

Best book from Marvel right now. How about that page with Maker looking on all his screens going, “I wonder what’s next?” and every one was something bonkers.

Ugh. This book rules.

Another great issue but I might be biased due to my love of a certain character who makes an appearance. I won't say more as not to spoil things for those who have yet to pick up the issue.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Samson3191 View Post
    Best book from Marvel right now. How about that page with Maker looking on all his screens going, “I wonder what’s next?” and every one was something bonkers.

Ugh. This book rules.
    Yeah, I loved that scene. I like that this book clearly has a reach across the greater MU rather than just being in its own corner.