Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Spider-Man March 2019 Solicitations

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #17
    NICK SPENCER (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU (1 OF 5)
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    “HUNTED” PART 1
    We’ve been teasing a huge Kraven story since ASM #1 — and “HUNTED” is here to deliver it! Sergei Kravinoff and his minions have been kidnapping animal-themed characters for months, but they need one more to complete the collection — the Spider. But what does Kraven even want with all of them?! Find out in “HUNTED”!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #16.HU
    NICK SPENCER (W) • IBAN COELLO (A)
    Cover by GREG LAND “HUNTED” TIE-IN!
    • Black Cat’s luck is on the rise.
    • She came out of the run-in with the Thieves Guild still intact, her bridges with Spider-Man are mostly mended and the world is her oyster (well, it is NOW).
    • But the job she just took is going to change everything…
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #18
    NICK SPENCER (W) • HUMBERTO RAMOS (A/C)
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU (2 OF 5)
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    “HUNTED” PART 2
    • Kraven’s plan begins to unfold in CENTRAL PARK!
    • He lets the prey loose and the hunt begins.
    • But Kraven isn’t the hunter this time. Who has Spider-Man in their crosshairs?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY #1 (of 6)
    CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A)
    Cover by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Variant Cover by MARCOS MARTIN
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG SMALLWOOD
    VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    In 1962, in AMAZING FANTASY #15, 15-year-old Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider and became the Amazing Spider-Man! Fifty-seven years have passed in the real world since that event — so what would have happened if the same amount of time passed for Peter as well?
    A special high-end limited series that’s a part of the celebration of Marvel’s 80th anniversary, SPIDER-MAN: LIFE STORY combines the talents of Chip Zdarsky (SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN, MARVEL 2-IN-ONE) and Mark Bagley (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN) to tell the entire history of Spider-Man from beginning to end, set against the key events of the decades through which he lived!
    In this first oversized issue, when Flash Thompson is drafted to serve during the Vietnam War, Spidey must weigh the question of where his responsibility truly lies!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99

MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: CITY AT WAR #1 (OF 6)
    DENNIS HOPELESS (W) • MICHELE BANDINI (A) • COVER BY CLAYTON CRAIN
    VARIANT COVER BY ADI GRANOV
    MARVEL GAMES VARIANT COVER BY TIM TSANG
    SINISTER SIX VARIANT COVER BY DAVID NAKAYAMA
    VARIANT COVER BY GERARDO SANDOVAL
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    PRESS START ON A BRAND-NEW MARVEL UNIVERSE!

Showered with worldwide acclaim, the blockbuster Marvel’s Spider-Man has everyone’s spider-sense buzzing! Now you can experience the emotional and shock-filled story that takes favorite characters (including Mary Jane, Aunt May, Norman Osborn, Otto Octavius and Miles Morales) and spins them into an all-new and unexpected web of drama, spectacle, and classic Spidey action in the Mighty Marvel Manner…with more original stories to come!
    After years of seeing Wilson Fisk escape criminal prosecution, the wise-cracking web-slinger finally has the opportunity to team with the PDNY to help them arrest his fearsome foe. But when the Kingpin of Crime is removed from the mean streets of the Big Apple, how will the mysterious Mister Negative’s ascent to power bring Peter Parker’s civilian world and Spider-Man’s superhuman worlds crashing together?
    Plus: All-new story moments never seen in the game and bonus behind-the-scenes content!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

VENOM #12
    DONNY CATES (W) • RYAN STEGMAN (A/C)
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    • Once the worst nightmare of New York’s criminal element, Eddie Brock has been living a nightmare of his own, cut off from the symbiote’s personality and now dealing with the resurgence of the cancer that once ravaged his body.
    • With no one else to turn to, Eddie must revisit THE MAKER — the only person who’s been able to provide ANY insight into what’s been going on with the alien symbiote of late...
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPIDER-GWEN: GHOST-SPIDER #6
    SEANAN MCGUIRE (W) • TAKESHI MIYAZAWA (A)
    Cover by BENGAL
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY JORGE MOLINA
    • After the life-changing events of SPIDER-GEDDON, Gwen Stacy of Earth-65 has resolved to stay on her home turf and resume her normally scheduled super-heroics as GHOST-SPIDER.
    • But in the wake of the Hand’s downfall, SOMETHING sinister has begun stalking the streets of New York at night.
    • Will Gwen be able to track down the thing that goes bump in the dark, or will she become one more victim of the MAN-WOLF?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME PRELUDE #1 (of 2)
    WILL CORONA PILGRIM (W) • Luca Maresca (A)
    DOES WHATEVER A SPIDER CAN!
    PETER PARKER has already fought with the AVENGERS, but now he faces his biggest challenge: HIGH SCHOOL! Having the proportionate strength and agility of a spider doesn’t help Peter fit in, but when a piece of alien CHITAURI technology falls into the wrong hands, his abilities just may be the only thing standing between New York City and annihilation! Well, that and the expert tutelage of one TONY STARK, A.K.A. IRON MAN! Get ready for this summer’s SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME with this adaptation of the smash-hit SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #4
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A)
    Cover by Marco D’Alfonso
    MILES MORALES’ DAY OFF!
    • Vice Principal Drutcher is fed up with Miles’ excuses for his tardiness and absences. Young Mr. Morales is up to something, and Drutcher will figure it out if it’s the last thing he does!
    • So Miles, Judge and Barbara have to keep one step ahead of their administrator while they play hooky, and Miles has to keep his Spider-identity a secret from ALL of them.
    • Can he do it?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #47
    ROBBIE THOMPSON (W) • MATT HORAK (A)
    Cover by Will Robson
    “INFINITE HOUSE OF CIVIL yet SECRET CRISIS WAR INVASIONS” continues!
    • The entire Marvel Universe is on the chopping block and it doesn’t look like Spider-Man and Deadpool can save the day.
    • Wait, WHAT?! They’re our HEROES?!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SPIDER-MAN/DEADPOOL #48
    ROBBIE THOMPSON (W) • MATT HORAK (A)
    Cover by Will Robson
    “INFINITE HOUSE OF CIVIL yet SECRET CRISIS WAR INVASIONS” marches on!
    • Who is this new, mysterious and OMNIPOTENT villain who has restored the fourth wall?
    • If he can stop Deadpool from seeing and talking to readers, WHAT ELSE CAN HE DO?!
    • Can Spider-Man pull it all together by #50?!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN #4
    CHRISTOS GAGE (W) • MIKE HAWTHORNE (A)
    COVER BY TRAVIS CHAREST
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY IBAN COELLO
    • With San Francisco and Otto in ruins after Terrax’s attack, rebuilding is required.
    • But will a weakened Superior Spider-Man be chum in the water to opportunistic villains?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #4
    TOM TAYLOR (W) • JUANN CABAL (A)
    Cover by ANDREW C. ROBINSON
    • Spider-Man fights foes that live eighteen miles beneath Earth’s surface, but he doesn’t fight alone!
    • If Spider-Man and his mysterious ally survive and make it back topside, they’re going to need the whole neighborhood to chip in!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS #3
    CHARLES SOULE, ANDREW AYDIN & MORE (W)
    PAULO SIQUEIRA, DANIEL ACUNA & MORE (A)
    Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    “THE VIGIL” featuring Wolverine continues with part 3 in this ongoing series!
    Three tales with echoes of the decade that began the Heroic Age—the swingin’ 1960s! First up, Wolverine continues his vigil, bringing him to the worst places on Earth. Then, the co-writer of the award-winning March trilogy, Andrew Aydin, pens a tale of Captain America during the Civil Rights movement. Finally, an all-new story of Marvel’s most famous son of the ’60s – Spider-Man!
    Featuring a story by the co-writer of March, Andrew Aydin!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Looking forward to the ASM issues, the City at War issue, Miles Morales issue as well as the Spider-Gwen issue. If I can I might get that Life Story one as well as that sounds like it could be interesting. Looking forward to the Kraven story that Spencer has been building up and am interested to see what happens with Black Cat in this new job thing.

Is Hunted just a giant Marvel Universe version of The Most Dangerous Game? Why is Spencer the best human alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Is Hunted just a giant Marvel Universe version of The Most Dangerous Game? Why is Spencer the best human alive?
    had to google that book but yeah it seems interesting. Spiderman gets to team up with Black Cat as well so that's nice. I wonder if Kraven himself is also being hunted while hunting others to show that he is better in both aspects. Im expecting some deaths to go down though

maybe Kraven is training new hunters. it's the next logical step. he has already bested Spider-man. he's proven himself to be the greatest hunter alive. time to establish a legacy with what is left of his family (or whomever).

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    maybe Kraven is training new hunters. it's the next logical step. he has already bested Spider-man. he's proven himself to be the greatest hunter alive. time to establish a legacy with what is left of his family (or whomever).
    Irina from Morning Glories is his new apprentice. It all makes sense. Spencer's seamless continuity.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Irina from Morning Glories is his new apprentice. It all makes sense. Spencer's seamless continuity.
    Jesus, I haven't heard anyone mention that book in ages. Never has a book I started loving end up being as disappointing as MG. Lord knows if it will ever continue.

I'll probably read Miles Morales in due time, and I'm excited for the new Friendly Neighborhood.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Thoughts:

- So if Kraven isn't the hunter, then who is? Some kind of god or deity thing that wants to eat animal-themed individuals?

- Ghost Spider vs. Man-Wolf should be interesting. I kind of doubt it'll still be John Jameson though.

- Far From Home prelude sounds like it's just going to be a rehash of Homecoming.

- That Miles solicit sounds very...I don't want to say cartoonish but kind of typical in a way I'm surprised by.

Yeah, that prelude is indeed just an adaptation of Homecoming. Sequel preludes always are adaptations of the previous movie. And even some for first movies are - including Homecoming's prelude, which adapted Captain America Civil War.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- So if Kraven isn't the hunter, then who is? Some kind of god or deity thing that wants to eat animal-themed individuals?
    Ya mean Sony?

Spencer’s ASM sounds like it will be continuing a strong run.

Really looking forward to the ASM:City at War. I love this version of Spidey.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

There's no Amazing in City at War's title.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

"Hunted" sounds really good and I trust Spencer to deliver but I wish someone other than Ramos was on this arc. I like some of his art and I know that he is an efficient (fast) worker but those covers are both hideous IMO. Just awful; I hope I'm wrong but I am afraid he will not do this story justice----I realize Ottley can't keep up on a biweekly release schedule but I wish there was another artist to work alongside him on this title. It's my only complaint so far about this book which has been otherwise remarkable.

I wish ASM would bring a new artist on board. I really don't like Ramos's style.

Astonishing Member

TASM by Spencer I'll definitely be getting. Superior Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen depending on what I think of the issues before then and I'll try Life Story going on Zdarksky's PP: TSSM work.